Testers Needed - Infinite Cha0s theme

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally got around porting this to my new phone from my theme of the same name on the Droid 1. Everything seems to be working great for me, but have had issues where other people didn't have luck with the Market. I think I have it fixed, but want to have a few more people flash to double check for me before the official release.

Teaser:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51069968@N04/5625184574/ http://www.flickr.com/people/51069968@N04/

Feature list will be complete when I publish the official version, but this theme is VERY complete, as far as the apps that are included are themed 90% or more. Inverted Market, Google Voice, Gmail, Messaging and Talk (both come like that in Liberty anyway, obviously...). Almost every image is changed. Some new custom stuff like the battery, 3G, and signal bars (balls?). Highlights are either blue, or a blue abstract pattern. 3D like buttons, both rectangle and round. Etc etc. If you like black and blue, you'll like it. :)

If you want to test, contact me here, or via Google Talk using my screen name @ gmail. And, those are zeros, not "O"s. Thanks for looking!

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I've found that the best thing to do about the market is to have it as a separate flashable zip, to be installed after a backup is made.

And if you need an updater script that will work on all three of the DX/D2/D2G where you don't have to mount /system yourself, you can kang the one out of my theme for the dx/d2/d2g, it's the same across the board.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree.... too many issues with market disappearing ... sick theme btw, chaos!

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Already have everything posted up. Market separate, with instructions and warnings. LoL Maybe I'll get well known like you guys one of these days. Keep up the good work and thanks for the advice.

epsilonbass

Reaction score
Cool theme, I'm on gingerbread now, or else I'd give it a try.

Was just wondering what's up with the google voicemail? heh heh. What did you do that has USC campus inviting you come to apologize for?

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool theme, I'm on gingerbread now, or else I'd give it a try.

Was just wondering what's up with the google voicemail? heh heh. What did you do that has USC campus inviting you come to apologize for?

Lmao!... I just noticed that, too.... hahahaha...

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Heh, forgot all about this thread. I remember reading my email and someone asking about the voicemail thing, but thought it was from one of my new releases for the Dx / D2 / or D2G and just never saw it. Thought I was going crazy. LoL Anyway, the widget thing...it's Google's attempt at speech to text. It's really something about a blood donation drive at the UCF (University of Central Florida - in Orlando) Campus. So, you know, about as far away from USC as possible... ;)