[Theme] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 CM6 This is hexzammattics rom theme

hookerdj

Reaction score
[Theme] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 CM6 - xda-developers
[WIP] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 - CM6.0.0-Alpha-1

*I put so much into this theme please respect my work, go download stock dumps and get to work don't take mine! I don't need someone to port my theme for me, Thanks
wink.gif
I will be posting this on other sites and Rom Manager after this is out of Alpha stage.

-4 Galaxy S Live Wallpapers - Credit to Kmobs
-ADW Launcher Themed by Me - Credit to Anderwebs best launcher ever!
-I borrowed Manup456's ADW Dock till I finish.
-Thanks to Manup456 for being there when I get stuck
smile.gif

-This is still in the very early stages!
-MetaMorphs will also be coming very soon.

7/3/10
-Alpha's for CM6
-Droid now supported!
-Tons of stuff added
-Lock Screen Themed
-Clear status bar and status bar was done over.
-Tweaked icons tons of new ones.
-Almost all widgets done (Calender and Market are the only one's left vanilla)

PS: I did do all the menu icons for the popup optons(When you press menu). But I'm going to wait until I add the menu icons for all system apps since it looks mixed up if I release only the framework icons. Things are starting to come together, please let me know if any issues are found and I will fix them in the next release.

DOWNLOAD

-Theme Only
Gala S Alpha 0.3 - Nexus - Cyanogen Mod 6.0.0-Alpha1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?5rm3ntwwe5n
Gala S Alpha 0.3 - Droid - Cyanogen Mod 6 Nightly - http://www.mediafire.com/?o5nyiknlyna

-Rom Droid Only(I doubt I will keep releasing as a rom. Things are changing right now and this will be easier than guessing if it will work)
This is a CM6 nightly build from Optedoblivion with just the Theme added, it has Gapps to so just flash this one file
smile.gif

CM6.0.0-Nightly with Gala S Theme - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJYNF7ZC

DOWNLOAD EXTRAS
Galaxy S Wallpaper - http://www.mediafire.com/?mzjlbzwgzwt
Galaxy S Ringtones - http://www.mediafire.com/?yz4tj0zmjyj
Droid X Wallpapers - www.mediafire.com/?yoznoyxze0j

Last edited:

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOw...that looks sweet...

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
i just installed this on my phone and it looks great so far

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
you really should load it up to see the real beauty. I always liked hexs work as i can tell he put alot of work into this!!icons are all themed i think they looklike the droid x and sounds are all different too

mentaloaf

Reaction score
Very very nice, will I be able to install this over BB 0.4? If so, will it work by using Rom manager/install rom from sd card/theme...? Thanks a bunch, this is really beautiful work!

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
i have no clue if this is on rom manager or not but if you wanna load it up maybe i could help you it is a full rom i think there are themes for cyanogen nightly builds

Very very nice, will I be able to install this over BB 0.4? If so, will it work by using Rom manager/install rom from sd card/theme...? Thanks a bunch, this is really beautiful work!

mentaloaf

Reaction score
Thanks, I don't need it to be on rom manager, I mostly wanted to know if I could use just the theme on bugless beast 0.4....I'm downloading right now I'll let you know if it works

tdog7879

Reaction score
how stable is this? is the rom loaded down with features that are common in CM?

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
you really should download the full rom version it is smooth so far

Thanks, I don't need it to be on rom manager, I mostly wanted to know if I could use just the theme on bugless beast 0.4....I'm downloading right now I'll let you know if it works

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I loaded this rom with the Samsung S theme. It says that i lost super permissions when i try to run clockwork mod or load apps via titanium . Any word on how to get it back. I am rooted and i was using a 2.1 rom from Jrummy previously.

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
i noticed this also i guesss it has to be developed a little more just power offf and hold x and power button till it turns on and then nandroid restore

I loaded this rom with the Samsung S theme. It says that i lost super permissions when i try to run clockwork mod or load apps via titanium . Any word on how to get it back. I am rooted and i was using a 2.1 rom from Jrummy previously.