[THEME] Gala S

Benny879

Reaction score
Theme: Gala S by haxzamatic

Original Theme Thread: [Theme] [Morph] GS Theme & Desire HD Themes 9/28/10 - CyanogenMod Forum

By popular demand I bring you Gala S. 99% of this theme was put together by haxzamatic over in the Cyanogen boards. I did use some notification icons that Manup456 created for his Galaxy theme on the Miui ROM.

Download: GalaS - CM6.1.zip

Notification Colors Theme: GalaS.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

GalaS Themed Apps: GalaS_Apps.zip (.zip includes Gmail 2.3.2, Facebook 1.4.1, and Twitter 1.0.5) Install each app through a file manager like any other .apk. Make sure you uninstall your stock version of each app first.

Themed LauncherPro Download

Extras: (credit to haxzamatic for putting these together)

Touch Wiz Launcher: TouchWiz-signed.apk.zip (To install, remove .zip extension, copy to SD Card, and install .apk with a file manager)

Galaxy S Wallpapers: Galaxy_S_Wallpapers.zip (.zip contains wallpaper images only, DO NOT FLASH)

Galaxy S Live Wallpapers: Download: Samsung Galaxy S Live Wallpapers for your Droid - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Galaxy S UI Sounds: Gala-S-UI-Sounds-signed.zip (Flash .zip through recovery to add Galaxy S system sounds to your phone)

Galaxy S Ringtones: Galaxy_S_Ringtones (.zip contains ringtone files that need to be copied to your SD card inside the "/media/audio/ringtones" folder)

Pictures:

screen1.png
screen2.png
screen3.png
screen4.png
screen5.png
screen6.png
screen7.png
screen8.png
Gala-LauncherPro.png

Last edited:

swallisa

Reaction score
Benny the mediafire link for custom launcher pro not working?

Also how come I can never find that wallpaper you have in your screen shot?

Last edited:

captdroid

Reaction score
Benny this is torture! To run Gingerbread or Gala S and I know you have more on the way... Looks great!

But I so love the Gingerbread :)

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Benny the mediafire link for custom launcher pro not working?

Also how come I can never find that wallpaper you have in your screen shot?

The LauncherPro link is fixed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

666ogre666

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this successfully? Mine won't work, I've tried downloading it multiple times and renaming it, is there something I'm missing? I can't install the LauncherPro either.... I don't know what's up.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

666ogre666

Reaction score
Got it to work, too little space in /system/app. Still can't get LP to work though

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Got it to work, too little space in /system/app. Still can't get LP to work though

LauncherPro has been fixed. I also posted an update to Version #2.

Last edited:

lurch81

Reaction score
Having trouble installing the apps to install the themed versions how would I go about this, and also is this the new gmail?

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
Having trouble installing the apps to install the themed versions how would I go about this, and also is this the new gmail?

Uninstall the stock app first, reboot, and then install the themed version

lurch81

Reaction score
Yes I understand the concept but it won't let me uninstall twitter, facebook, or gmail

dpaine88

Reaction score
Yes I understand the concept but it won't let me uninstall twitter, facebook, or gmail

Pretty sure you need to use an app or go use Root Explorer app to go into /system/app and delete them from there.

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

CyanogenMod saves them in /system/app so u have to use Root Explorer or something similar to delete them manually.

File names are:

Twitter.apk
Facebook.apk
Gmail.apk