[Theme] Gala S Theme Alpha 0.3 CM6 This is hexzammattics rom theme

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Okay, I flashed this themed rom for the Droid and it looks amazing. I was able to sync with g mail and the market with a wipe of data and cache. Now the only flaw is that my rooted apps say that I am not rooted. I can not remember how to restore super user and lastly my wifi does not work. It is stuck at obtaining ip address and it just reboots. if I turn on wifi it shows a symbol that says car mode enabled.

Is this ROM rooted?

*** I flashed a clean version of CM .6 alpha 3 and then this theme and I got my root back and now it is as smooth as butta!!!!

Last edited:
OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
im a try that now never thought of doing that to fix the problems thanx

Okay, I flashed this themed rom for the Droid and it looks amazing. I was able to sync with g mail and the market with a wipe of data and cache. Now the only flaw is that my rooted apps say that I am not rooted. I can not remember how to restore super user and lastly my wifi does not work. It is stuck at obtaining ip address and it just reboots. if I turn on wifi it shows a symbol that says car mode enabled.

Is this ROM rooted?

*** I flashed a clean version of CM .6 alpha 3 and then this theme and I got my root back and now it is as smooth as butta!!!!

PSUDroid

Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue installing this? I am applying theme only right over alpha 3 and now stuck on the boot Image. The nexus x seems to "die" and I only get a part of x.

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
i just installed right now i hope mine doesnt stall like that it might take a while?

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
did you get the right one and not the nexus one?
Anyone else having an issue installing this? I am applying theme only right over alpha 3 and now stuck on the boot Image. The nexus x seems to "die" and I only get a part of x.

OP
hookerdj

hookerdj

Reaction score
ok well mine just booted took about 3 minutes to load up overtop cm600 you didnt wipe did you..its a theme so you dont wipe just making sure and also check that you didnt get the nexus build

PSUDroid

Reaction score
Thanks. No I didn't wipe and I'm running the kernel included with alpha 3 underclocked to 125/550.

Could the underclocking do it?