Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
this theme is so sick. when i first rebooted my phone i actually said damn out loud haha. thanks for releasing this :yr1:

LOL! Thanks Bro!

This looks like it would go nicely with Black Juice Blue:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ard-w-working-predictions-14.html#post1068585

Sgr0JWi

Thats pure sex... I'm going to download and test it to make sure it works without any LCD tweaks, but its definitely getting bundled in my next theme!

tizzle04

Reaction score
lovin juice theme for 1.9.. I have a small prob though was moving shortcuts around and accidently covered my menu with my forum sc... What do I do to get my menu button back lol..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
Screens-
Totally depends on your launcher. For ADW, go to Menu> Edit, and hit the + to add a screen.

Honestly, I'm down to 3 screens on ADW, because the dock bar has a second bar that I use for pretty much all the icons I want (holds up to 36 I'm told)... Just use my screens for a few icons and widgets.. keeps it cleaner...

HTH![/QUOTE]

i have no clue how to get to menu>edit...lol ive been looking for that all night =S i checked the regular settings and the adb settings...even checked the app drawer etc.

also any clue as to making the dockbar disappear when you open the app drawer? =)

thanks

sephtin

Reaction score
Screens-
Totally depends on your launcher. For ADW, go to Menu> Edit, and hit the + to add a screen.

Honestly, I'm down to 3 screens on ADW, because the dock bar has a second bar that I use for pretty much all the icons I want (holds up to 36 I'm told)... Just use my screens for a few icons and widgets.. keeps it cleaner...

HTH!

i have no clue how to get to menu>edit...lol ive been looking for that all night =S i checked the regular settings and the adb settings...even checked the app drawer etc.

also any clue as to making the dockbar disappear when you open the app drawer? =)

thanks[/QUOTE]

How to get to "Menu> edit"

From the home screen...
Menu (Press the MENU key on your phone.. it should be the furthest left key of the 4 physical keys below your screen).
Edit (When you press the Menu key, menu options will appear. Edit will be one of them.)

And regarding making the dockbar dissappear when you open the appdrawer... of the 4 or 5 launchers I've tried, I don't know of any of them that have an option to remove the dockbar when the appdrawer opens. Maybe someone knows of a way, but if it's an option in ADW, I don't know of it...

sephtin

Reaction score
Screens-

HTH!

thanks

How to get to "Menu> edit"

From the home screen...
Menu (Press the MENU key on your phone.. it should be the furthest left key of the 4 physical keys below your screen).
Edit (When you press the Menu key, menu options will appear. Edit will be one of them.)

And regarding making the dockbar dissappear when you open the appdrawer... of the 4 or 5 launchers I've tried, I don't know of any of them that have an option to remove the dockbar when the appdrawer opens. Maybe someone knows of a way, but if it's an option in ADW, I don't know of it...

bozchevelle

Reaction score
I just wanted to say this theme ROCKS!!!

I have install your green theme, and installed Better Cut to install your icons.

But how do I get the icons on my phone to replace the ones I want to use? Do I open your zip file and put them on my SD card and replace them one at a time? I have never done this before and want to do it right.

Also when I go yo use Better Cut it wants to do a force close on me, is that because I do not have the icons on my SD card?

Please help me on this. :):)

Again thank you

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just wanted to say this theme ROCKS!!!

I have install your green theme, and installed Better Cut to install your icons.

But how do I get the icons on my phone to replace the ones I want to use? Do I open your zip file and put them on my SD card and replace them one at a time? I have never done this before and want to do it right.

Also when I go yo use Better Cut it wants to do a force close on me, is that because I do not have the icons on my SD card?

Please help me on this. :):)

Again thank you

Yep, gotta do the icons one at a time.

taz982

Reaction score
I love the theme! Just wondering if those custom text icons you used for LauncherPro are custom ones you created just for yourself, or if they are available somewhere. They are half the reason I got Black Juice :p. Yeah I'm a newb :(. But i love the theme none the less. :)

Anyways, I also love the digital clock/weather widget thingy you have as well (as seen in the 2nd pic of your Black Juice Blue pics). What is that?! It looks so awesome with your theme.

Also, how do you install the LPP docking bar? I tried reading this board but I couldn't find anyone talking specifically about that.

Finally, I was wondering if there were any agenda apps that look good with this theme. Particularly dark/transparent ones?

I hope that wasn't too many questions, but as I said I'm a newb. It was somewhat spectacular that I got my phone rooted, new rom-ed, and themed without bricking it. Granted a nice employee at a vzw store helped me with the rooting process.

Anyways thank you, Juicemane, and anyone on this board willing to respond to my questions. I greatly appreciate your patience with me and your contributions to the Android community.

Nick

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I love the theme! Just wondering if those custom text icons you used for LauncherPro are custom ones you created just for yourself, or if they are available somewhere. They are half the reason I got Black Juice :p. Yeah I'm a newb :(. But i love the theme none the less. :)

Thank You!

Anyways, I also love the digital clock/weather widget thingy you have as well (as seen in the 2nd pic of your Black Juice Blue pics). What is that?! It looks so awesome with your theme.

The Widget is Beautiful Widgets with a skin (cant remember the name)

Also, how do you install the LPP docking bar? I tried reading this board but I couldn't find anyone talking specifically about that.

Press Menu > Pref > Apperance > Dock BG > Browse for the IMG file you extracted from the extras.zip

Finally, I was wondering if there were any agenda apps that look good with this theme. Particularly dark/transparent ones?

Honestly not sure, I don't use any.

I hope that wasn't too many questions, but as I said I'm a newb. It was somewhat spectacular that I got my phone rooted, new rom-ed, and themed without bricking it. Granted a nice employee at a vzw store helped me with the rooting process.

Anyways thank you, Juicemane, and anyone on this board willing to respond to my questions. I greatly appreciate your patience with me and your contributions to the Android community.

Thanks!

teh_g

Reaction score
I personally use Android Agenda Widget, I love it.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
FYI - Black Juice v5 is in the works and will be released along side rubiX Focused 1.9.5. Also, Ginger Juice'd is almost finished, once I hit a certain donation amount, I will release them both to the masses for consumption :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!

mcp770

Reaction score
Love your work and as I told Drod you are part of my stock OS. Anyway I gave to the Drod DX resurrection fund this month but will gladly throw something you way next month. Wife hates me spending money on phone related stuff so gotta sneek it in there with christmas and all. Worth a few bucks for sure though, Thanks!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Love your work and as I told Drod you are part of my stock OS. Anyway I gave to the Drod DX resurrection fund this month but will gladly throw something you way next month. Wife hates me spending money on phone related stuff so gotta sneek it in there with christmas and all. Worth a few bucks for sure though, Thanks!

Awesome, Happy Holidays!