[THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

pguerr411

Reaction score
How do I install the extras.zip? After extracting the zip file, what to do? I want to install all: icons, LPP docks, stock MT keyboard, and stock Swype. Any help install these would be GREATLY appreciated...sorry newbie here on this.

riahon

Reaction score
Will you be updating this for the transitions patch that Drod posted?

pguerr411

Reaction score
Overlooked. Didn't know about the transitions patch. Do I need it? Just want to get stock swype, MT keyboard, and icons on my DX via this extras.zip file.

tracker1502

Reaction score
Brand new to droid's and was wondering what all i had to do to get this theme on my x? I've rooted through z4root and am on the wireless tether right now but what all do i need to do to get the green juiced theme? Sorry so little information but like i said...i'm a bit new at having something this advanced haha

thanks a ton in advance! I think the green theme is awesome and props to the developers and everyone involved. Awesome job!

mugsy77

Reaction score
How do I install the extras.zip? After extracting the zip file, what to do? I want to install all: icons, LPP docks, stock MT keyboard, and stock Swype. Any help install these would be GREATLY appreciated...sorry newbie here on this.

Extract .zip, then look in \sdcard\extracted directory for .apk files, which launch like all applications.

Btros

Reaction score
Brand new to droid's and was wondering what all i had to do to get this theme on my x? I've rooted through z4root and am on the wireless tether right now but what all do i need to do to get the green juiced theme? Sorry so little information but like i said...i'm a bit new at having something this advanced haha

thanks a ton in advance! I think the green theme is awesome and props to the developers and everyone involved. Awesome job!

You need to be running the rubiX focused rom first - check the thread in this section for instructions how to install it.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
heyyyy how did you get your clock to say the words and also what launcher do you have. i like the bar at the bottom on your homescreen???? by the way had a hell of a time getting this put on my phone, but when i switched from darkslide 3.2.1 i love it wayyyy more chief. muchos garcias. and a job well done.

Thank You! I use LauncherPro with custom text Icons. The dock is in the extras.zip

The keyboards are in update.zip format, extract the .zip files to your sdcard, reboot into bootstrap (bootloader > install zip from sdcard > keyboard.zip > install > reboot.

Will you be updating this for the transitions patch that Drod posted?

I didn't even know he came out with one. I suppose if people want the new transitions I can add them in, not a big deal.

Extract .zip, then look in \sdcard\extracted directory for .apk files, which launch like all applications.

^ if you do that the keyboards will force over and over. You also need the lib files. Just follow the directions above to install them!

:icon_ banana:

Shadows9909

Reaction score
any plans for a red theme? would love to have one. thanks for having them out so quick, appreciate it :)

Fate0n3

Reaction score
Def going to be installing this Theme today after running Rubix for awhile now. One question after installing is there any way to go back to stock? I know you can always restore but wasn't for sure if there was a .zip file to go back. Also has anyone noticed any kind of batter/performance lose with running this.

Shadows9909

Reaction score
if you just reflash the rubix 1.9.zip file it should remove the theme... i find that the battery and performance are both significantly better than 1.8.9... 1.8.9 was rather problematic for me :icon_eek:

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Def going to be installing this Theme today after running Rubix for awhile now. One question after installing is there any way to go back to stock? I know you can always restore but wasn't for sure if there was a .zip file to go back. Also has anyone noticed any kind of batter/performance lose with running this.

Same battery/performance as stock. If you want to go back to stock you can get the stock theme from sephtin's site sephtin.com.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Installed your rom now I'm bootlooping how can i get to Recovery???

I don't have a ROM? I assume you installed my theme, but I'm going to assume you didn't take the time to read the first post. This theme is only for rubiX Focused 1.9... If I had to guess Id say you're not running Focused 1.9...

Search the forum for the 2.2sbf and how to use it!

brutalness

Reaction score
Hey juice did you fix your theme to work with transitions

Sent from my DROIDX