[THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

gottheguds112

Reaction score
Hey Juice, not trying to be a bother here... love your work. I'm running your Blue theme! Just letting you know that I would also be interested in including those transitions in your theme.

On another note, have you given any thought to switching over to the gingerbread notification icons and plain black bar on the BlackJuice Green? That would definitely get me to switch-slash-be-forever-indebted. I'm not sure if you can get those icon .pngs straight out of the SDK or whatnot? Pete from BB looks to have a decent start on it.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey Juice, not trying to be a bother here... love your work. I'm running your Blue theme! Just letting you know that I would also be interested in including those transitions in your theme.

On another note, have you given any thought to switching over to the gingerbread notification icons and plain black bar on the BlackJuice Green? That would definitely get me to switch-slash-be-forever-indebted. I'm not sure if you can get those icon .pngs straight out of the SDK or whatnot? Pete from BB looks to have a decent start on it.

I was thinking about it, but I dont really like the stock icons in gingerbread... I might port it though, once I can get my hands on a rom and rip the png's Ill see what I can do. As for the transitions, Ill get them working soon. Im working on a clean theme atm, something to match the gingerbread keyboard, black/grey/orangeish with very minimal images. Ill post it up when I'm done with it.

gottheguds112

Reaction score

I was thinking about it, but I dont really like the stock icons in gingerbread... I might port it though, once I can get my hands on a rom and rip the png's Ill see what I can do. As for the transitions, Ill get them working soon. Im working on a clean theme atm, something to match the gingerbread keyboard, black/grey/orangeish with very minimal images. Ill post it up when I'm done with it.

That would be really cool. Minimal is very appealing for mobile I think, that seems to be the way things are trending. If your clean theme is like what we've come to know from you, I'm sold, and likely a lot of other people too. Plain black bar on that one?

Thanks for your efforts!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

That would be really cool. Minimal is very appealing for mobile I think, that seems to be the way things are trending. If your clean theme is like what we've come to know from you, I'm sold, and likely a lot of other people too. Plain black bar on that one?

Thanks for your efforts!

Ya most likely a flat black or dark grey. Also bringing back the dark grey on black buttons and packaging the GB keyboard. Very minimal all around. Removing all banner text, might even pull the clock. Well see how it goes

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Inkarnit

Reaction score
That's a lot of work... I hope some people plan on throwing you some Christmas money Juicemane!

tracker1502

Reaction score
Juicemane....

Ok, tried to install rubiX Focused 1.9.0. When i was following the install instructions, it says that the zip file was a bad download. I went to restore it and now my phone is back to as if i first bought it. I had all of my apps/data backed up on my sd card. how do i go back and reinstall all of my data and where do i redownload a good file of rubiX so i can install your green theme?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks man,
Tracker

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Juicemane....

Ok, tried to install rubiX Focused 1.9.0. When i was following the install instructions, it says that the zip file was a bad download. I went to restore it and now my phone is back to as if i first bought it. I had all of my apps/data backed up on my sd card. how do i go back and reinstall all of my data and where do i redownload a good file of rubiX so i can install your green theme?

My email is [email protected]

Thanks man,
Tracker

Umm... there is a whole thread dedicated to Rubix Focused 1.9.0...

basixs

Reaction score
Nice Update

Just wanted to say nice update, my X is so much nicer now that the buttons are very readable :)

A couple of things I have noticed though was under about phone it still says Rubix Focused 1.6.
Also, I'm curious why you don't have ADW as an application; in order to update the way it is now you end up with two...

Sorry I can't throw you any xmas $$, but I do wish you a Merry Christmas.

DarkBlood1219

Reaction score
this theme is so sick. when i first rebooted my phone i actually said damn out loud haha. thanks for releasing this :yr1:

jdhas

Reaction score
This looks like it would go nicely with Black Juice Blue:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ard-w-working-predictions-14.html#post1068585

Sgr0JWi

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
This theme has taken some time, sorry for the delays! I won't be making all of the different color variations due to time and money constraints so you guys are stuck with Blue & Green for now. This theme is based off my original Black Bar Theme as well as Nextheme from Manup, and some tweaks from Sephtin's BBM.

Credit to Manup, Sephtin, Drod, DroidPirate (Themed Swype), Inkarnit, zack.xtr (Themed MT Keyboard) and everyone else in the mod community!

great theme man, i just flashed rubix rom and your theme today. i dont know if this question applies to you or drod and the rom makers, but if you know please answer anyway =) i want to have 7 screens on my phone...is that possible with this rom/theme combination?

also can you make the docking bar disappear when you open the app drawer?

also cool wallpapers (im using black juice blue and its secksy)
anyway thanks for the hard work =)

sephtin

Reaction score
This theme has taken some time, sorry for the delays! I won't be making all of the different color variations due to time and money constraints so you guys are stuck with Blue & Green for now. This theme is based off my original Black Bar Theme as well as Nextheme from Manup, and some tweaks from Sephtin's BBM.

Credit to Manup, Sephtin, Drod, DroidPirate (Themed Swype), Inkarnit, zack.xtr (Themed MT Keyboard) and everyone else in the mod community!

great theme man, i just flashed rubix rom and your theme today. i dont know if this question applies to you or drod and the rom makers, but if you know please answer anyway =) i want to have 7 screens on my phone...is that possible with this rom/theme combination?

also can you make the docking bar disappear when you open the app drawer?

also cool wallpapers (im using black juice blue and its secksy)
anyway thanks for the hard work =)

Screens-
Totally depends on your launcher. For ADW, go to Menu> Edit, and hit the + to add a screen.

Honestly, I'm down to 3 screens on ADW, because the dock bar has a second bar that I use for pretty much all the icons I want (holds up to 36 I'm told)... Just use my screens for a few icons and widgets.. keeps it cleaner...

HTH!