[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incompatible for gingerbread. The theme would need to be updated specifically for your device and rom.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Maybe if it was the newest froyo.. but this theme stopped being updated long before that i do believe.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

rcjames

Reaction score
I don't think so. You tell me. This video is mine. And the making of the video I was updated. Then uploaded. Oh okay yes this theme was on froyo. Not sure if I'll loose performance. But I know I will loose Cricket wireless flash. I'm not good of programing for cricket wireless. I didn't flash it to cricket. Here the video. [video=youtube;V6gJvoESMhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gJvoESMhY&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had actually searched and found a dx zip of black glass a while back and ported it to aosp tbolt. I never told anyone and never released anything and wont out of respect for 928droid

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

rcjames

Reaction score
We need developer to do it for us to port it to 2.3 with permission of 928droid. :(

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We need developer to do it for us to port it to 2.3 with permission of 928droid. :(

Can't get his permission with him not being around though..

Sent from my TB using Red Xparent Tapatalk ;)

rcjames

Reaction score
Can't get his permission with him not being around though..

Sent from my TB using Red Xparent Tapatalk ;)

Bro is he that sick not to answers an email regarding about his creation? Hope he get better. What is wrong with him?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bro is he that sick not to answers an email regarding about his creation? Hope he get better. What is wrong with him?

He is VERY sick. Dave loved Android with a passion so, if he could be around, he def would be. Also at his request, I can't go into detail about what's wrong. I miss his work just as much as everyone else (He's who inspired me to be a themer) but, I don't know if he will ever be back. Believe me, it's not by his choice.