The walking dead thread(hey that rhymes!)

Ed270

Reaction score
We don't have AMC so we watch using Amazon Video on demand it works great and can watch in HD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
What do you guys think that started all this? (Just curious) at the end sheriff said that the guy from CDC said they are all carriers, and what about the unborn child?? Will the baby have this as well?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

The writers of the comic have said they will never disclose how this all started. It is generally believed it was something dormant inside everyone. You never "needed" to be bit or scratched by a zombie. You actually die from infection carried by the rotting zombie not any disease spread by them, the reanimate. The decision to not tell what started it all is because it isn't part of the story really.

I could comment on what happens with the baby in the comics but I don't want to spoil anything.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I can't believe we finally got this thread! :D

Like everyone else, I can't wait till Season 3. Time for a Rick-tatorship!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also enjoy the walking dead. I have the dish network and just found out that the sundance channel is no longer available. I never watched that channel much but after googling, I found out that IFC and AMC may be pulled as well. I'm still not sure why this is happening but if AMC gets pulled, I may be forced to watch this show on my computer:eek: Anyway, if anyone knows why this is happening, feel free to share. I would rather watch the walking dead on my 50" HD TV then on my computer monitor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I also enjoy the walking dead. I have the dish network and just found out that the sundance channel is no longer available. I never watched that channel much but after googling, I found out that IFC and AMC may be pulled as well. I'm still not sure why this is happening but if AMC gets pulled, I may be forced to watch this show on my computer:eek: Anyway, if anyone knows why this is happening, feel free to share. I would rather watch the walking dead on my 50" HD TV then on my computer monitor.

It boils down to money...either dish network wants more to carry them or vice versa. Its a contract dispute. It sucks, but that's the way of things.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, hopefully they can work something out before that happens. I would hate to drop the dish network, I have always liked their channel lineup but they seem to be going downhill. I could always get direct tv or cable but ever since I got the dish network, I've been pretty satisfied with it. Also, if they do drop these other channels, I don't think I would be compensated but we'll see what happens...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'll probably be watching on my pc anyways....ditching cable in august. Roku box here I come.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I could ever totally ditch a tv service provider but if my financial problems don't improve, I may be forced to downgrade to basic service or something like that.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well I just saw that Vizio is releasing a set top streaming box with googletv for $99. I will go that route if it comes out before august. I just don't watch enough tv to justify the cost.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with visio and searching for it doesn't bring any desirable results. Do you have a link or something so I can better understand?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got it now thanks, looks interesting but I think I'll keep regular tv service, I watch alot of different channels so it would probably be hard to get that with something else. Looks like I derailed the thread but hey at least it got a thread bump, lol:p

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Back on topic....wait till you see "the governor" he is freaking crazy...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yes....a very bad guy. I read the comics and if they even come close to the events in those...season 3 will be filled with surprises.