Walking Dead Returns 10/11/15

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the-walking-dead.jpg

For you Walking Dead fans, Season 6 premieres around this time next month. Those who cut the cord can still keep up with the show via Sling TV.

Fans of the show, feel free to show your love and talk about your likes and dislikes of Season 6 here.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I got on the walking dead, train around season 3. And of course I own every season on DVD bluray. So now I can watch it on that site?? that's cool...

I shut off my satellite (dtv) and cable a few years back...some people...all they do is yell at the TV..so now they can yell at free tv

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah the end of season 5 was kind of a ...wth are they doing?? Oh...wait..what?? Thing..trying to make it seem like Ric is off his rocker. But really he's just trying to let them see their way..but now he's just trying to get it so they can hold on to this little piece of paradise... And his methods seem messed up... But the law of the land is gone...the old way of doing things..and now with his old pal back in the fray after he lost his mind.....who knows where things could go...rumor has it that Ric and Darryl will be butting heads..should be interesting..

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Rumor has Rick and Morgan butting heads..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
That's a given..but a few clips i saw had Daryl siding with Morgan...or they made it appear like it..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Should be a very interesting dynamic for sure. I'll be sure to keep away from this thread on Monday mornings, because I DVR it and watch it the next day (if I'm lucky).

I agree with what's already been said here. Rick is just trying to wake these new people up. Like he says, they don't even know what's going on out there. They don't know what the world is like. After all Rick's group has been through, the last thing they need is someone from this new group doing something incredibly stupid and putting them all at risk. We've already seen some of that last season.

I feel like Rick tried to be calm and explain things to Deanna (WHO'S DEANNA!?), but she's clueless. Can't say I wouldn't be driven to take some drastic measures. Interesting that her tune changed after her husband was killed. Suddenly she's ok with a death sentence.

Anyone watching Fear the Walking Dead? I like the idea of getting a look at how things started out, but I'm still not sure about this series yet. Hoping they'll bring it back during the "mid-season break" (Man. I hate mid-season finales.)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I've seen a couple of the "fear" episodes.. I like the idea..but I don't think it's being done as well as many people had hoped. .and its already in trouble according to the ratings people, I think they're just greedy after the start they had..... I myself ..idk..

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
enjoy WD fans.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
It's here already? Yikes. Time has flown by.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Season 5 left us in quite the predicament..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
My wife is one of the biggest TWD fans on the planet. She wanted a "If Darryl Dies We Revolt" T Shirt for Christmas but I gave it to her as a gift before I left on this work trip I am on. She is watching it now and my hotel does not have AMC...bummer. Should be an awesome season....it was a great ending last year with so many new questions to ponder. And as others have said...I don't always watch it with her on Sunday nights (depending on the Sunday Night Game) so I will avoid this thread on Mondays. :D