The walking dead thread(hey that rhymes!)

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Not sure if they is a thread for this already but i wanted to make a thread where we can talk about the walking dead tv show, comics, theories, actors and anything else!

Spoiler alert!

I am super pumped for season 3 thid fall and dont know if i can wait that long! And im soooooo glad Shane is dead.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Good idea, its a great show/comic etc. But I would say you should put a spoiler warning somewhere in your OP, just in case those who have not seen it happen by.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Sal R.

Reaction score
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cannot wait for season 3!

I'm so happy that they're introducing Michonne. She is bad-***

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have heard a lot about this show i plan on catching up this week i see season one on netflix.. dunno how i will watch season 2.. i have no cable or satellite ( i am a cheap a$$) plus i am never home

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm sure season 2 will be up soon. But anyways....love this show. I read some synopses of all the comics and season 3 looks to be killer ;)

"Knock on the sky, and listen to the sound"

bullswife98

Reaction score
Big fan here as well!!! Never missed an episode. But seriously someone needs to do something about Carl!! I think he's got too much freedom and it's gonna get the group in trouble. Can't wait to see what happens in the 3rd season! The chick with the Zombies as pets, all I can say is WOW!!! Props to her!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i have heard a lot about this show i plan on catching up this week i see season one on netflix.. dunno how i will watch season 2.. i have no cable or satellite ( i am a cheap a$$) plus i am never home

Check AMC's site. I know my buddy watched them all online somewhere, I believe it was there. I had only seen season 1 before the day of season 2's finale. My brother and I started the night before, watched ssn 1 and then the marathon all day into the finale :biggrin:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Big fan here as well!!! Never missed an episode. But seriously someone needs to do something about Carl!! I think he's got too much freedom and it's gonna get the group in trouble. Can't wait to see what happens in the 3rd season! The chick with the Zombies as pets, all I can say is WOW!!! Props to her!!!

LOL!! Carl is a HUGE topic of conversation on twitter #killcarlalready. Check this out though. There is language in it, but it is awesome In honor of our success getting #killcarlalready... | CollegeHumor Staff Blog

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Lol, that's great CK. I guess my brother and I are not alone!

bullswife98

Reaction score
LOL!! Carl is a HUGE topic of conversation on twitter #killcarlalready. Check this out though. There is language in it, but it is awesome In honor of our success getting #killcarlalready... | CollegeHumor Staff Blog

Hahahaa!!! They are saying exactly what I scream at towards the TV when I'm watching the show! My kids think I lost it!!! I don't wish anything bad to happen to him I just think he needs a reality check and mom/dad need to parent him way better than the are! What do you guys think that started all this? (Just curious) at the end sheriff said that the guy from CDC said they are all carriers, and what about the unborn child?? Will the baby have this as well?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hmmmmm, I didn't think about the baby. That could put an interesting spin on things, seeing what comes out so to speak.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hahahaa!!! They are saying exactly what I scream at towards the TV when I'm watching the show! My kids think I lost it!!! I don't wish anything bad to happen to him I just think he needs a reality check and mom/dad need to parent him way better than the are! What do you guys think that started all this? (Just curious) at the end sheriff said that the guy from CDC said they are all carriers, and what about the unborn child?? Will the baby have this as well?

HAHAHAHA!! I swear dude when Carl was messing with the Zombie that was stuck in the mud my girlfriend got so mad LOL!! She was cursing Carl out and saying he needed to die already because of his stupidity. She got mad at the show too. I bet you that kid/actor can't go out in public without people harassing him.

bullswife98

Reaction score
I'd be afraid to go out! Carl should've shot that zombie! Its what he wanted to do from the get go, he had the option right in front of him and just as all kids do got scared and dropped it! That showed me that he isn't ready like everyone thought he would be, that's why he is gonna get the group in more trouble later on. He's a boy not a man yet!

onelowbirD68

Reaction score
I think Rick should have gave Carl the gun and told him. You want to act like a grow up, here have at it. Make me take the shoot, or beat his Lil butt for bein to big for his britches.