The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Release of The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0!

This new rom has been completely re-written from the ground up. Wanted to start off fresh and see what I could do with all I have learned in the last 9 months.

Must Wipe Data and Cache before installing!!!!!

Download Links:

http://www.theblackdroid.com/theultimatedroid-1.0.0-final-droid.zip

http://rafficax.macleod-web.net/DroidRoms/theultimatedroid-1.0.0-final-droid.zip - Ftp From DF! - Thx Df :)

Kernels:

Slayher Kernels Link

Chevy Kernels Link

To install kernels, download the zip of your choice, reboot recovery and install.

A few of the changes since UD Froyo Extreme 8.0.0

"All nonthemed system app that can be downloaded from the market have been removed and added to the UD Extras for easy downloand and installation to data"

• compcache
  • ud wallpapers (idea from cyanogenmod)
  • translucent dialer (not a port from DE)
  • new settings widget with more options (cyanogenmod)
  • built-in overclocking (ccroms)
  • new gmail, new everything (blackdroid)
  • speed up market command (pete)
  • clear dalvik-cache command (blackdroid)
  • swipe to clear notification (cyanogenmod)
  • increased heapsize to lessen redraws (blackdroid)
  • compltetly remove bootanimation (blackdroid)
  • switched back to old shutdown thread (blackdroid)
  • added extra keyboards in ud extras (HTC and Swype from Droid 2 - blackdroid)
  • newest carhome with customizable shortcuts and wallpapers (UD Settings)
  • added expansive credit list to ud settings (blackdroid)
  • long list of notifications and ringtone sounds (Droid, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Nexus, Droid X - blackdroid)
  • Kill foreground process by long-pressing BACK (cyanogenmod -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Development)
  • Clear individual notification by swiping left or right. (cyanogenmod)
  • ability to switch between stock and modified versions of contacts, browser, music, mms (blackdroid - enspired by enomther)
  • build in backup and restore of apps, data, and ud extras (blackdroid, pete, jrummy)

pre1.jpg
1.jpg
24.jpg
26.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Full changelog will be written up soon.
Feel free to download in the meantim

KhrizG35

Reaction score
great becuase i have so many questions... really love the rom!!!!

jbmilman

Reaction score
this is the best release ever!

UD has made my phone the best i have ever had!

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
i think my lockscreens ****ed up... i saw some screenshots of what its supposed to look like and mine doesnt look like that. the tabs are cut off at the bottom and on the screenshot i saw its supposed to have the words unlock/sound (i think). and this is mine.

Attachments

• CAP201010102216.jpg
    CAP201010102216.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2,304

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i think my lockscreens ****ed up... i saw some screenshots of what its supposed to look like and mine doesnt look like that. the tabs are cut off at the bottom and on the screenshot i saw its supposed to have the words unlock/sound (i think). and this is mine.

I meant it to be like that. The version on the test rom was just a way of giving themers something to go by if they wanted to make something new for it. Your all good.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

I meant it to be like that. The version on the test rom was just a way of giving themers something to go by if they wanted to make something new for it. Your all good.

ok good to know

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Absolutely loving it so far. You've outdone yourself once again BD.

drpaul07

Reaction score

Yeah i thought something was wrong with the lockscreen too..but its a nice little change that other roms don't have..i could used to that :)

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
can i install setcpu and add a chevyno1 kernel???

yes and yes.

i dont use setcpu and get mazing life with cpu settings in ud menu. se tto ondemand with stock kernel that comes with it. last all day on heavy use. on battery do wifi tether right now and still at 40% since unhooking it this morning at 10 am :)

KhrizG35

Reaction score
thank you =) does it make a difference if i use a slayer kernel or chevy?? and which one would u recommend??

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
thank you =) does it make a difference if i use a slayer kernel or chevy?? and which one would u recommend??

heard good things about slayers kernels. i used chevys and it was good. but like i said im using the stock one.