The "Official" Waiting for an Update Thread

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Crankintopwater69 said:
Anybody in Greensboro,NC installed 4.0.4 update on the Nexus?

I get up that way every once in a while.

Been running 4.04 for a while now with no noted improvement other than some customization from running a devs rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Well, there's talks that we might be getting the official ota tomorrow from vzm. Got my fingers crossed. :mad:

OP
Crankintopwater69

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got a good feeling about this one guys.So get your :popcorn: ready for some OTA 4.0.4 or dare I say 4.0.5!!!!!!!Now that would us all DancingNexus.In my Jesse Jackson voice,"Keep Hope Alive!!!" :rofl3:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
The 22nd will come and go. There will be no update. We will all ***** and moan and get our hopes up for next month's OTA rumors. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
With no word or help page from Verizon about the update, I highly doubt we will see anything. There is always a leak of the channel log and details of the update before it happens, and that hasn't happened.

Is 4.05 available anywhere for manual download/install?

I've seen 4.04 around, and will look into that this week if nothing happens tomorrow.

Steve

ntrddragn

Reaction score
it will be update closer to the release of jelly bean. they figure that way it would keep us quiet for awhile when we dont see jelly bean. LOL

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I was in a Verizon store the other day. One of the Reps has the Nexus. It was provided to him by Verizon. He had the 4.0.4 updated (showed me the version). He thought it updated this past Saturday. He felt Verizon was test-pushing it out to internal devices before major release. The store I was at just got 4G in their area. My Nexus did not perform as good as my Samsung charge when I was in 4G. Big differences in throughput. I remain stock, waiting for the ota update.