The "Official" lets wait for FedEx to deliver our Bionic's thread!!!

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start a fun little thread this morning since I know several people on the forum are in the same situation as I am.. we're all waiting for FedEx to deliver our Bionic's!

So tell us, how are you going to kill time today?
Will you be pacing frantically, looking out the front window every 3 minutes?
Will you be able to relax knowing that your new toy is driving around your town on the FedEx truck and it might be as late as 3pm until you get your hands on it?
Or will you be doing something else??

As for me, I'm the impatient type.. I'll be looking out the window every 30 seconds hoping that the truck gets here early.. but I know that typically FedEx dosent hit my neighborhood until after 1pm at the earliest.. and they've been known to get here as late as 2:55pm so I might be in for a loooooooooooong day.

obsquacious

Reaction score
Mine was in Tennessee yesterday, hopefully it can make it to me in Baltimore today!

Sent via GingerDroid.

Faithlly

Reaction score
Well I'm so impatient that I even took off work today, lol can't wait to play with my new toy : )

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Tracking info says mine arrived at the Baltimore location last night. Out for delivery today, but it just says "before 7:00pm". I get home from work around 4:00, so hopefully it doesn't get delivered before that, or I'll be driving down to fedex to pick it up :-/

In the meantime, I'm wasting time at work on forums :)

*customized tapatalk signature*

c_mack9

Reaction score
haha good idea for a thread. mine is "in transit" i got called for jury duty today so i left a note on the door so he better leave it for me! im hoping i get excused and have the rest of the day off. we will see.

droidrenegade

Reaction score
:icon_evil: I just looked at my tracking it says I won't get mine till Monday:icon_evil: I wish I would have paid the extra money and just went into the store.
But it saved me around a hundred dollars to do it this way oh' well guess ill have a long weekend hope every one has fun with thier new phones

yiannis

Reaction score
Wow a lot of Baltimore posts. +1. Mine came from West Chester, PA was in transit night and is now on the vehicle for delivery. Why do I always have to be the last person FedEx delivers to? (I'm not, but it feels like it).

So far I've installed Zumocast on my home computer to check it, created a new Skype account to test it and I'm being terrorized pentile haters.

Last edited:
OP
Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Wow a lot of Baltimore posts. +1. Mine came from West Chester, PA was in transit night and is now on the vehicle for delivery. Why do I always have to be the last person FedEx delivers to? (I'm not, but it feels like it)

Mine came from West Chester, PA also.
And I feel ya on the last person delivered too thing... it really seems like they hit my street last everytime.. at least when the delivery is for ME. I've seen both FedEx and UPS in my neighborhood in the morning or right at lunch time.. but never when it's for ME!:blink:

obsquacious

Reaction score
Damn you Baltimore people getting it from Pennsylvania! Looks like I'm getting mine Monday :(

Sent via GingerDroid.

alucard9114

Reaction score
I hate fedex they knock then run.i have seen them do it good thing im faster than them i almost tackled them:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bear in NM

Reaction score
OK, I'll play along. Mine confirmation says before 4:30. I live in a remote area, so I am not looking out my window. I am checking the tracking page waiting for the dreaded "delivery reschedule" to Monday. It would suck, but it is likley to happen. My only other option would be to spend 4-5 hours driving to try and find one. Sitting here finger's crossed........

Craig

Xpain

Reaction score
:icon_evil: I just looked at my tracking it says I won't get mine till Monday:icon_evil: I wish I would have paid the extra money and just went into the store.
But it saved me around a hundred dollars to do it this way oh' well guess ill have a long weekend hope every one has fun with thier new phones
You should've worked it out with the sales rep (assuming you've ordered by phone). I remember I only paid $7 for Next Day delivery on my DX last year, the sales rep split the cost ($13). This time around, I got free Next Day, I explained to the guy (very nice sales rep by the way) that I've been waiting for this phone for months, and that I was eligible for my upgrade since May, and he upgraded shipping for free. Not only that, but when I got back home I noticed the price online was $269.99 instead of the $299.99 I paid for, so I called Verizon and the new sales rep told me there was nothing she could do, I could try refusing the package, then I could try ordering online to get that lower price... she was kinda getting smart with me, so I said, don't worry, I'll have someone else help me. Went to bed (was very late), woke up in the am, called them back, spoke to yet another sales rep, this guy gave me a $30 credit in my account within 10 seconds.

So, even though I kinda went off topic in this thread, people, if you don't get the answer you want from a sales rep, say thank you, hang up, call again, the next rep will take care of you (it might take 2 or 3 tries / reps, but you'll get it your way, at least I do).