The Official Galaxy Nexus Screenshot Thread

nubby

Reaction score
jXYtsFXYdmZ7V.png
[/QU

OTE]
How did you change the notif bar colors?

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea on how to change notif. bar colors.

I think most people are rooted that do it, but this recently posted on DroidLife. It's an app that doesn't require root apparently. I can't speak for it though, as I have not tried it. Link below.

"If anyone recalls, back in the day the only way to customize our top notification bars was to root and apply a ROM with a custom theme. That made the process fun, but for those who didn’t know how to root and flash zips, they were left out in the cold and lonely world of stock Android. And frankly, Froyo was kind of ugly. Anyone looking for a custom look without needing root should check out Omega StatusBar. "

Omega StatusBar Allows for Custom Looks With No Root Required – Droid Life

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
New lock and wallpapers

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120923_224837.png
    ForumRunner_20120923_224837.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 296
  • ForumRunner_20120923_224846.png
    ForumRunner_20120923_224846.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 246
  • ForumRunner_20120923_224852.png
    ForumRunner_20120923_224852.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 257

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
beautiful. Can you share your setup?

Seriously. That is just about the most beautiful setup I've seen. I'd love to know how he did that. The back/home/recents is just a PNG change, but not sure how he pulled off everything else. Really just want to know what clock/date/voice widget that is. Do the phone, messaging, email icons come with it or did you resize them and put them underneath?

shrop21

Reaction score
Seriously. That is just about the most beautiful setup I've seen. I'd love to know how he did that. The back/home/recents is just a PNG change, but not sure how he pulled off everything else. Really just want to know what clock/date/voice widget that is. Do the phone, messaging, email icons come with it or did you resize them and put them underneath?

Looks like it might be BlackBearBlanc's work (or a modified version?). https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=BlackBearBlanc

chewy74

Reaction score
Ok, here's a quick write up of my setup with instructions...
-extract the zip onto your sdcard
-move Google weather folder to your weather folder and the 2 font files to your font folder
-open uccw and go to menu and select 'import skins' and navigate to the unzip files you extracted from the zip.
-import all 3 skins
-setup a 7x5 workspace grid for apex (what I use)
-setup your wallpaper. I used an app called wallpaper wizardrii and used it to scale the wallpaper with no scroll.
-add each widget. Bottom dock - 5X2, top widget - 5X1, and weather widget is 5X2 and if the wallpaper is set correctly the weather widget should be right right at the wallpapers waterline.

Credit goes to pooely for the kickass weather icons and blackbearblanc for the bottom widget and inspiring this. Please send them a thanks or a donation if you enjoy their work.

Background will change with current weather conditions
Day
usasy6yv.jpg

Night
ne6a9usa.jpg

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chewy. I actually came across the thread where everyone was posting the uzips and came across yours. I cherry picked a little if you don't mind. It really is an awesome setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chewy74

Reaction score
Not at all... Enjoy it :D

Thanks Chewy. I actually came across the thread where everyone was posting the uzips and came across yours. I cherry picked a little if you don't mind. It really is an awesome setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2