Official Ice Cream Sandwich/Galaxy Nexus Unveiling Thread

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Exactly what it says. Join us to discuss the event as we all get our first official taste of Ice Cream Sandwich and the beloved Galaxy Nexus.

banner.jpg

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Join us tonight? You mean from now until tonight...and possibly even until tomorrow afternoon, nonstop. :)

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Is there gonna be a love stream on youtube??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what I have established so far is that Sbenson wants me to join him here, tonight and possibly even until tomorrow afternoon, nonstop, for a love stream.... hmmmm

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
For all the love we have for the Galaxy Nexus haha

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
So is this like a support group for the next 6 hours? And the next couple days until this thing gets released? If so, count me in :D

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sbenson, do you think we should discuss here or over in http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-sandwich-launch-event-times.html#post1794010 where there will probably be more visibility/people dropping in to discuss?

Okay, so never mind this... I've been talking with a couple of the other Mod's and they are going to link to this thread from the news post. This is going to be the primary place for discussion and opinions and stuff and that thread is going to be for news updates and such. So make like tgyberg and get cozy!