The Official Galaxy Nexus Screenshot Thread

mtnbst

Reaction score
Have you tried NOVA launcher? You get the real-estate and ics features too!

I'm embarassed, but I have the stock ICS look overridden. I like my minimalistic text look on the bottom, so I went with GoLauncherEX :( Call me boring, but here's my setup on 2 screens, my other screens are direct contacts and GPS locations.

Screenshot_2011-12-18-00-27-12.png

Screenshot_2011-12-18-00-28-43.png

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Nova Launcher is real slick, especially when installed as a system/app

Here's a link to the original thread on XDA

Phoenix86

Reaction score

wil318466

Reaction score
Have you tried NOVA launcher? You get the real-estate and ics features too!

NOVA launcher, eh? I'm going to try it. Thanks for the recommendation, you and TP. I'll report back (going to install a new ROM too, seems like they are really coming in fast now)

wil318466

Reaction score
Wow. Really really like NOVA launcher. It seems faster, too. I can customize everything the way I like and still have ICS.

Thanks guys.

Edit : unreal how nice NOVA launcher is. I can't recommed this enough.

Nubbie

Reaction score
Wow... :blink: could you get any bigger FB and maps icons? ;)

This wants to be sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Actually I could. Think 2x2 will suffice. :p Apps I use often I like large Icons. easy to find. The resolution Is surprisingly sharp...opposed to my D1.

tbever

Reaction score
I've used many different launchers from lp, adw, goL ex, zeam, etc. and I want to go away from that now.

After getting the nexus, I told myself to stick with the stock launcher no matter what. So we'll see how long this goes for. Had to customize some icons and wallpaper to my liking.

What is the "Bill Payment" widget? Is that integrated with quicken or something or is that just a reminder that you write for yourself? I need something like that, but would like it to be integrated to either quicken or a banking bill payment reminder.

zathus

Reaction score
The "nexus" is a widget

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324245986938.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1324245986938.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 448

droijo

Reaction score
What is the "Bill Payment" widget? Is that integrated with quicken or something or is that just a reminder that you write for yourself? I need something like that, but would like it to be integrated to either quicken or a banking bill payment reminder.

It's Jorte's 4x2 tasks widget. It's full functional like a to do list sort of and syncs with google calendar. Greys out when you select it as done.