The official Droid pro sbf from TBH

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will return the phone to stock WITH Verizon bloat and blur.

I believe it will stay unlocked, but not sure.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tevagoa

Reaction score
Thank's...so there's no need to do that, unless you bricked your phone?

monster

Reaction score
Is my phone bricked when it keeps going "droid" after running RSD Lite?

monster

Reaction score
Thanks, I somehow figured that out on my own. The pisser of all this was I did this for no reason! My phone was working reasonably well. The only problems I was having was that GB was not letting me get video streaming with MLB at Bat, and I was having an issue entering appointments into my calendar. I could enter them, they would look as if they were there one moment and then for some reason they would be gone. I attributed the problem to the GB update so I flashed the original sbf file and started over. At first it went into that loop. Eventually, I went into recovery by pressing r&m and wiping everything and that set everything straight for me. But while the calendar issue was still there so it wasn't GB, it has something to do with Google, because when I enter them online, the appointments seem to stick. Now I get to try and remember how I had my phone set up before I wiped it and get all my applications that I liked back on my phone.:icon_evil:

chaihg

Reaction score
Hello All,
I have done lot of flashing roms and SBFs for motorola phones. But i would like to get clarity on one question previously asked.
Has anyone who imported Droid Pro out of US into any country flashed SBF? Does it ask for unlock code?
It would be a big problem if it does.
cheers!

BenSWoodruff

Reaction score
Once you unlock a global phone through the carrier, it stays unlocked. SBFd my Droid 3 several times after putting it on T-Mobile and never had to unlock after that first time.

Can't speak for any codes you may have received online, but carrier unlock is forever :)

———
Droid Pro running stock GB 2.3.4. Still trying to root using my Mac. PM me if you can help :)

rickg

Reaction score
SBF and RSD files needed

I need to flash my DP but can't locate the sbf files... anyone know of a working link that they can post? Or, maybe someone can post a .zip with it. I believe that TBH's files were sbf and rsd... if someone still has those please let me have them... need to send a DP back to Verizon and I was a bad boy so now I need to flash in order to remove superuser from the apk. thx. TBH's link on megaupload is down as everyone knows... yet people keep sending me that link.. PM me if you have to... I have 5 days.... thanks again all.

Goddessmiamia

Reaction score
Does any one know if you can upgrade to the latest OTA that allows for Hulu+ and Google+ to work on the Pro? For whatever reason it doesn't seem to work for me.:blink: