The next Droid Phone to join Verizon's line up?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
3rd-verizon-droid.jpg

MobileCrunch has just posted news of the next possible droid phone to join Verizon's lineup:

Not sure what to make of this Droid-alike but it seems Verizon has another Droid on its way, this time called the Saygus VPhone V1. It looks very much like the standard droid but a bit smaller and with a 624MHz Marvell processor.

{Source:MobileCrunch}

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that one for some reason. I liked the square look of the Droid more. Does anyone know how much of a difference the faster processor in that phone would make considering that they are two different types of processors? I know the difference in the mhz between the two but also understand that a faster speed doesn't necessarily mean the OS runs faster.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.. The spacing on the keyboard looks interesting and may help users with big fingers :)

Ken_Daddy

Reaction score
Yes, it's ugly, but that front mounted camera for video conferencing is mighty sweet!!

Ken_Daddy

Reaction score
In the picture, it's directly above (to the right if holding in portrait mode) of the earpiece.

Ken_Daddy

Reaction score
No, Check out engadget's review of it yesterday. It's (supposedly) a camera. and that's badass :)

Now if you can only believe everything you read on the internet. But they're usually right.