Droid Incredible by HTC - The Next Verizon Droid

armeddroid

Reaction score
Sprints Evo 4g is also very nice. aka. Supersonic also using a similar version of HTC HD2 hardware.
im diggin that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what happened to the nexus. Did HTC/google/ vzw decide to repackage it as the incredible to stick with the "droid theme". Droie Eris, Droid, Droid Nex
It's not the same phone. Verizon should still get the Nexus, there is still some Spring 2010 left! Although I won't be paying any attention to it, I don't want to get a phone through Google, I want to be able to go into a store and get help, exchange, etc.

you go to the nexus website the option for the nexus is removed. i do not see verizon /htc/google putting out the nexus and the incredible which is basically the same phone. especially since vzw is hounding that droid name and using it to perfection.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow I didn't know Verizon was removed from Google's site. That's interesting. I do see how similar they are but they are technically different phones so I'm surprised Google didn't want to get their cut, even if just to have every major carrier on their site.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Here are a few pics I found

htcfront.jpg

htcback.jpg

htcleftside.jpg

htctop.jpg

zero7starz

Reaction score
I'll probably buy it out right and play with it for a bit.

BTW Google still lists Verizon as a coming carrier for for the Nexus. google.com/phone.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was right the first time, they are still getting the N1 lol

bristolcat

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if having the camera lens casing jut out like that is a good thing or bad thing. I'm leaning toward bad thing, although I know some Droid users who are hyper sensitive about not wanting to scratch their lenses.

The red highlights sure stand out. It looks like this was meant to be branded as a Droid all along.

chris420o

Reaction score
i gotta say...ima lil jealous this phone looks sleek...i love my droid why are better phones coming out why cant i upgrade my droigs processor so i can say f it lol....ill rock the droid until droid2 which i guarentee will shizzzz on every other phone out there moto wont let htc beat them!

J

JohnDroid

I'm going to get one as soon as I can and maybe try to get it on a family plan with a second line of some sort.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok so I was right the first time, they are still getting the N1 lol

When they first had the nexus on the google site it gave you the option to click on the verizon version. I was thinking since that option was removed and the link sends you to the motto droid;that with the fact the htc droid incredible was made by the same company, made me think that the incredible was the nexus. Just cleaned up with a color change.
Is the specs of the nexus similar to the incredible.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Sprints Evo 4g is also very nice. aka. Supersonic also using a similar version of HTC HD2 hardware.

im diggin that.

The HTC EVO 4G @ HTC EVO 4G Forum
oh yeah..i know lol but i am curious whether VZ will get something similar... as of now they are crowning the Evo 4G to be the superphone of android. i want to see how the Droid Incredible measures up to it.