The next Droid Phone to join Verizon's line up?

lyrisist

Reaction score
Yucka-too-wee

That phone is hidious. I don't know what is uglier, that phone or my ex-wife.....gotta go with the phone even though she is not too far behind. :motdroidhoriz:

moosc

Reaction score
you all are missing the true loveliness of this phone.yes tht is a front facing camera. you ask what is for well my peeps it is for video conferencing thats right video chat is here. special features....Video Telephony - Two-Way Video Calling
GPS / A-GPS E911
3D Accelerometer (G-sensor)
Digital Compass
USB 2.0 OTG / USB Mass Storage / USB Charging
FM Radio
Using the V1 it is possible to be on the phone viewing Real-Time, Two-Way video transmissions, surfing the Internet and tracking your position via GPS simultaneously while sitting, walking or even traveling in a vehicle. Saygus's proprietary data formatting technology makes this possible.
Saygus - The V1

Attachments

• saygus_vphone_v1_live_4-540x472.jpg
    saygus_vphone_v1_live_4-540x472.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 262

shatteredzman

Reaction score
Fake picture.

Even if it was real the Droid is Verizon's flagship phone for this generation. Next generation, who knows but there is a reason why Verizon put its dollars behind the Droid.

Its not fake. Here is another picture.
saygusvphone-1-top.jpg

Need more proof? How about the official website for the phone.
Saygus - The V1

droidism

Reaction score
PLease understand I am not calling you a liar but that looks like it's kinda beat up. Along the side of the phone and some other scuffs. It seems like a big step in the wrong direction. I truly hope this isnt what's up and coming

NVash

Reaction score
Not a fan of that huge screen on the front, but I like the keyboard. It does look very plasticky and cheap, and the camera on the front does nothing for me. I prefer my camera on the back, very seldom do I like to see myself as I take pics.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Take a look at this Video of it

[video=youtube;ZAJNmwFk2p0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJNmwFk2p0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJNmwFk2p0[/video]​

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
And here is another Video on it.

[video=youtube;pdzlS1Fl2c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzlS1Fl2c8&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzlS1Fl2c8&NR=1[/video]​

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I kind of remember, before the Droid hit the shelves for us to get our hands on it. That people were saying, it looks squarish, ugly, I'd never have one of those. How the story has changed now. Now it's the best thing since sliced cheese :p

From the little I have seen of this phone, it looks like a pretty COOL device. Only time will tell on that. It has alot of nice options available to it.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the Saygus V-Phone looks pretty good from the video... the 2 way video conferencing is very very interesting...

but is it made of plastic? that's no good for a highend phone!!

J

Johnly

Interesting....looks a bit thick, but with video calling...wow.

Smokin Joe WIlson

Reaction score
Yucky...

Ok, I couldn't stop myself so I bought the Droid.. Love it, glad I did, very powerful phone, and mine has had no problems with the exception of a corrupted software install. The phone works flawlessly so far. The video phone they are showing is one ugly fatty, I don't care if it washes my clothes for me, I'll stick with the Droid for now.:motdroidhoriz:

ticholas

Reaction score
I'm personally looking forward to the HTC Passion/HD2. 1ghz processor, 512mb ram, 4.3" screen. [Drool]