Droid Incredible by HTC - The Next Verizon Droid

srt4mn

Reaction score
How would you know its a "Chinese hunk of junk" when its not even out yet. A lot of you will be talking crap about it now but when you mess with it, you will probably want it. Droid Incredible is only named that way to keep promoting the Droid Family of phones. Just like the HTC Droid Eris. I do believe it might run faster than the Moto Droid, Camera will be better and it will have A LOT more internal phone storage.

Don't get me wrong i love my Moto Droid but don't knock a phone you have never even seen or got your hands on until you've tried it out. Even if trying it out only means playing with it in the store.

I only say HTC is a nicely packaged hunk of chinese junk because well....I had an HTC smartphone before and it turned out not to last and was junk, my friends had HTC smartphones and well....they crapped out too....I am ridiculously careful with my items; call it part of my OCD if you will. The paint started wearing off fast, the buttons lost their ability to register and started not working, the slideout keyboard started sticking, then became loose and slid out while taking it out of my pocket, i could go on and on....

Yes it is true the incredible might be faster at times then the droid as it should be since its almost twice the speed (not overclocked) but what are you talking about storage??? The thing comes with 8gb...the droid with 16gb, and droid goes up to 32gb and guess what will happen when other phones become capable of 64gb and higher....they will release an update or re-release the same droid with a faster processor and higher upgradable gb. I still think this phone is to keep nexus lovers from running to another provider. Also, I dont have to eat a penut butter and shoe sandwich to know I won't like it so I certainly feel comfortable avoiding the incredible. :)[/QUOTE]

I've had 3 HTC phones prior to my droid (G1, MyTouch, Hero) and they were great working phones. The one's you probably had/used were windows mobile ones which, IMO, weren't the greatest.

And the Incredible has 8gb INTERNAL memory, not SD card size.

I'll be getting the Incredible when it comes out. GF is going to get the droid.

chuck_ellie

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I'm new at this forum and I though I can share the insurance i Purchased for my phone. I purchased it at Ensquared. You can check them out at HTC Droid Incredible Insurance

I'm just really glad I bought insurance for it. Now I feel safe.. :D

ctxx24

Reaction score