The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

lauriep

Reaction score
OK, we have been waiting (in)patiently for three days and deserve our own thread. Who else will be chewing fingernails until that white truck with FEDEX on the side rolls up the driveway?

I may not be home, but will have LARGE signs on both doors authorizing delivery w/out my esignature, and a sheet for driver to leave HIS name and time of delivery!

Or, maybe I'll stay home all day and drive myself crazy!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, we have been waiting (in)patiently for three days and deserve our own thread. Who else will be chewing fingernails until that white truck with FEDEX on the side rolls up the driveway?

I may not be home, but will have LARGE signs on both doors authorizing delivery w/out my signature, and a sheet for driver to leave HIS name and time of delivery!

Or, maybe I'll stay home all day and drive myself crazy!

I agree. I'm waiting also

noles200

Reaction score
No kidding! I have been waiting too. I didn't get to order mine until almost 5pm so it's shipping tomorrow but I will get it Tuesday. Why doesn't VZW let you order online or over the phone and pick up at a VZW store like you can do with Best Buy, WalMart, GameStop, etc, etc.?

laterr

Reaction score
Haha, I'm in the same boat you guys are in. I can't wait until I get it.

phoenixdroid

Reaction score
Good luck to you guys. Bet FedEx will be busy with more than a few anxious Droid-waiters tomorrow!:reddroid:

coolkidd

Reaction score
And I thought I am the only one waiting for it tomorrow.... hehehe.... I don't feel bad now.... although there is a huge possibility that I will be picking this up on their warehouse.... no one can received my precious package tomorrow....

laterr

Reaction score
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on Saturday (I know they don't ship on Saurday) but I just received my tracking number but there is no tracking data yet. I got the free overnight shipping but I don't know if that means it will be here tomorrow on Monday or Tuesday. I might just end up staying home so I can get it.

coolkidd

Reaction score
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on Saturday (I know they don't ship on Saurday) but I just received my tracking number but there is no tracking data yet. I got the free overnight shipping but I don't know if that means it will be here tomorrow on Monday or Tuesday. I might just end up staying home so I can get it.

Ordered mine Friday morning..:)

DaHarder

Reaction score
I have but three words of encouragement for you all:

Worth The Wait
:icon_ banana:​

texasPI

Reaction score
Count me in too! Have to call VZW and get credited for the Sat delivery I paid for and obviously did not receive.

noles200

Reaction score

If you ordered Saturday they will ship it Monday and you'll get it Tuesday.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Ordered mine Friday morning..:)

Me too :icon_ banana:. I just can't friggin wait. I have to work tomorrow so my GF will be here to recieve it. I bet she makes me wait until Tuesday :mad: