The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
That makes me think of the final scene of Tom Hanks' "Cast Away" where he is standing in the middle of nowhere, having just delivered the FEDEX package he brought from the island. Early scene in movie shows a FEDEX truck delivering to same place. LOL!

I didn't realize they did this. goncept, where ARE you????

qoncept

Reaction score
That makes me think of the final scene of Tom Hanks' "Cast Away" where he is standing in the middle of nowhere, having just delivered the FEDEX package he brought from the island. Early scene in movie shows a FEDEX truck delivering to same place. LOL!

I didn't realize they did this. goncept, where ARE you????
I'm in Iowa, but I didn't buy the phone from Verizon. I got it from a third party, and it surprised me when I found out it was priority mail. Priority mail is good sometimes (like if it's due on a Saturday, because you won't have to wait till monday) but in this case it sucked. I was most disappointed because tracking priority mail is almost worthless (it said "in transit to destination" yesterday).

Anyway, TODAY is the day. Or else. :) I've been playing around with the SDK, I have some ideas for a few games.