The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

T6D16C84

Reaction score
Sign me up for this team, Verizon told me that the phone would arrive Tuesday becuase FedEx ships on Saturday and I ordered my phone @ 6AM saturday...but i guess not.

robboxedit

Reaction score
Garret, I feel your pain, mine is set for delivery tomorrow but after checking the fedex site (for the 338th time :)) it's driving me nuts because it's waiting to be shipped out from all of 4 miles from my house!!!! wait.....maybe if I get a crack team of Green Barrets, a lot of camouflage, some night vision goggles.... eh, I'd probably get caught, guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow :mad:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Garret, I feel your pain, mine is set for delivery tomorrow but after checking the fedex site (for the 338th time :)) it's driving me nuts because it's waiting to be shipped out from all of 4 miles from my house!!!! wait.....maybe if I get a crack team of Green Barrets, a lot of camouflage, some night vision goggles.... eh, I'd probably get caught, guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow :mad:

i would have it today because i was gonna overnight it but im out of town on buisness and nobody would have been there to sign for it... so i took the free 2 day shipping. I fly back home at 6:30 am tomorrow... i hate early flights but i made it that early just so i can be home for santa (fed ex guy)

atlDROIDfan

Reaction score
mine is on its way as well. i've been waiting for this moment since i first set up my in store demo! im going droid crazy! :greendroid:

A

apeshitninja

Mine arrived this morning, I went home at lunch to get it.... now I'll get nothing done at the office for the rest of the day ;)

onejake

Reaction score
Just signed for mine from FedEx. Charging it up now and ready to start playing soon enough!

stainless

Reaction score
Be here tomorrow.
Mark up another blackberry convert and one loss for the storm2
From what I saw in the store playing with it, it is a definite Storm killer

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Mine's charging up right now and I'm going to get it up and running as soon as I get done with everything here at work. So hard to concentrate when I can see it sitting on top of my tower just begging for me to get started.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Mine's charging up right now and I'm going to get it up and running as soon as I get done with everything here at work. So hard to concentrate when I can see it sitting on top of my tower just begging for me to get started.

i hate you... no i really do...

robboxedit

Reaction score
All these people talking about getting their Droids!!!! Making me mad!!! I thought this was a "getting it tomorrow" thread (like me). Of course, when I DO get it tomorrow, I'll probably be in here gloating about it too. :icon_ devil: