The "Getting Mine Tomorrow via FedEx" Group!

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
check with verizon for a tracking # include that on the note also with the tracking # you can see where the phone is (at station - on truck - in Bunbum egypt:eek:

I just got off the phone with FEDEX and the rep said that my package, and I assume the others, too, was shipped with an "indirect signature" requirement. She said it would be fine to leave a signed, dated note authorizing delivery.

Last edited:

ebean

Reaction score
<<
Nov 9, 2009 7:07 AM
At local FedEx facility
>>

jakens84

Reaction score
check with verizon for a tracking # include that on the note also with the tracking # you can see where the phone is (at station - on truck - in Bunbum egypt:eek:

I just got off the phone with FEDEX and the rep said that my package, and I assume the others, too, was shipped with an "indirect signature" requirement. She said it would be fine to leave a signed, dated note authorizing delivery.

Good to know since I will be stuck at work most of the day.
I went ahead and left a dated, signed note along with the package # on my front door and asked the guy to leave the package inside my screen door.

Can't wait for this day to end.

jippdogg

Reaction score
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on Saturday (I know they don't ship on Saurday) but I just received my tracking number but there is no tracking data yet. I got the free overnight shipping but I don't know if that means it will be here tomorrow on Monday or Tuesday. I might just end up staying home so I can get it.

Ordered mine Friday morning..:)

Yeah so did I. Mine is on the truck out for delivery! Hopefully it comes soon!!

jakens84

Reaction score
Out for delivery too. I may have to make this a short day at work and go home "sick".

Droid Fever baby!

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
GOT IT!!!!!!

I came home to check and wasn't here one minute and the FEDEX truck drove up. To put all your minds at ease, he said that yes, he would have left it with my note. No problem at all. More later!!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mines in also. Waiting for my GF to bring it me. Now the fun begins :icon_ banana:

iamloco724

Reaction score
still patiently waiting..i cant do much with it anyway it first comes because i ordered it as my dads upgrade so have to wait for him to get home to activate under his number and switch to mine

JFDroid

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine... It's on the truck for delivery. Sooo excited!

Dustyice

Reaction score
Nov 9, 2009 7:56 AM | On FedEx vehicle for delivery

woot!!!!

NegativeX

Reaction score
I'm having mine delivered to my work today... should be getting it any hour now. Man I can't even work right now, lol...