The "Finally got my wireless charging cover" Thread!

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Who else got theirs? Amazon dropped mine Thursday. Jeez, I bought Qi chargers six weeks ago and they've been sitting around all this time. Finally get to use them.

Initial impressions are that it is meeting my expectations. Charging times seem at least equivalent to wired charging.

Also, for those that don't know: THIS COVER DOES CHANGE THE DIMENSIONS OF YOUR PHONE, SO KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ALSO WANT TO USE A CASE.

I'll go sans-case, as I have been for some time. Gorilla glass is a large part of that reason, and I don't like the phone getting bulkier. The replacement back, though, is an acceptable amount of added size. All it does is bring the entire back flush with the camera lens, and it has a nicely shaped divot cutout for the heartrate monitor. The weight it adds is trivial.. almost nothing.

Overall I'm glad to finally have it.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Congrats. How about some pics...

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Congrats on your wireless charging cover! :thumbup::thumbup: definitely looking forward to some pics.

Last edited:

wcjeep

Reaction score
I originally preordered because the official Samsung picture on their website led me to believe no additional bulk. Did not know the Samsung picture was wrong. Then Amazon informed me the ship date was pushed back. Canceled the order. Bought the Tylt insert receiver. Should be here in a week.

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
Still waiting for the samsung site to have stocks of it to use to 50% off. :)

shadesofthesun

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Verizon stores carry these yet? I want to trade up my s4 and use my charging pads.

wcjeep

Reaction score
When I called two weeks ago they would have to order.

shadesofthesun

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Amazing accessories are not fulfilled on this s5. I bought my cover same time with my s4 when it came out.

wcjeep

Reaction score
My update. My S5 Tylt insert arrived yesterday. It took 15 min to increase battery by 1%. The generated heat was too much. The cheap inserts on my S3 worked better.