[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

NYCSean

Reaction score
Cwm? The fix.apk doesn't need to be installed through cwm..... its just an apk, you install it like any other app. Once you install it, look for it in your app drawer and run it just once, reset your phone and forget about it :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

i knew that :) thanks. i tried installing it thru cwm becuase it had the fix.apk.zip extension so i thought it was flashable.

Last edited:

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Is there something different with these builds? Whenever I attempt to install the latest build I just open the file as if it's a folder.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dangit time to break out the D2! This thread always has something good....lol What's up guys? How you all been?

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's been a stable daily driver for months. I have no complaints.

Ldopa you never have many complaints brother. You have good taste in what ROM is best. That's why! Me too brother! Lol Cm9 isnt too much further.

Peace!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Ldopa you never have many complaints brother. You have good taste in what ROM is best. That's why! Me too brother! Lol Cm9 isnt too much further.

Peace!

I've been rocking MIUI ICS for at least the last month. Love it! Looking forward to a daily CM9 too though. Best battery life I've ever had too.

Tapatalked from a MIUI'd D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been rocking MIUI ICS for at least the last month. Love it! Looking forward to a daily CM9 too though. Best battery life I've ever had too.

Tapatalked from a MIUI'd D2

Lol that's what my d2 is still on since it released!!!! Lol but just wanting to take it out and flash..lol Now that the Razr has fast boot I may root tomorrow and start playing. However I'm awaiting another update..lol

Peace!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm still using 12/29 with Jakes v19 as my daily driver, but I'm flashing every build of ics I can get my hands on (encounter dx, jbirds cm9). The encounter works great on the d2. One too many bugs for me at the moment, but it's super close.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm still using 12/29 with Jakes v19 as my daily driver, but I'm flashing every build of ics I can get my hands on (encounter dx, jbirds cm9). The encounter works great on the d2. One too many bugs for me at the moment, but it's super close.

Awesome brother. Hope tomorrow I can check those out. Been working way too much and crazy hours at that. Need some flash time to calm my inner child. Lol

Peace!

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Hey everybody! It's been a while since I've been in the rom flashing game. School and the new addition to the family keeping me busy. The 12/29 build is the first build I've flashed since early October, and I'm getting about ten hours on the battery even with the phone not being used. I'm undervolted, using the V9 script with option 9, and running the smarta$$ governor. Am I missing something to get the 20 hours I'm used to seeing with moderate use on the old build? Thanks in advance you guys!

joeblow789

Reaction score
Hey everybody! It's been a while since I've been in the rom flashing game. School and the new addition to the family keeping me busy. The 12/29 build is the first build I've flashed since early October, and I'm getting about ten hours on the battery even with the phone not being used. I'm undervolted, using the V9 script with option 9, and running the smarta$$ governor. Am I missing something to get the 20 hours I'm used to seeing with moderate use on the old build? Thanks in advance you guys!
Honestly, I don't know squat about tricks to extend batt life, but I'm not running any under/over volt or clock & batt is fine on 12/29. I'm also using the modified hijack-boot.zip, but I don't see how that could make any difference. Maybe look into wiping your batt stats and/or try Better Battery Stats for more info: [APP] BetterBatteryStats adds battery history back to Gingerbread - xda-developers