ANOTHER CM7 install issue.

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Sup guys,

First I already read the thread below, where it mentions to use ROM toolbox. Here is what is going on. It's making me want to drop this phone in a river somewhere as I've had to sbf more than once today and I've done this many times before I have no clue whats going on. First I sbf, then take the ota, then I reroot using superoneclick. Then I read to use ROM toolbox. I wen to revnumber's section, it told me to download rom manager which I then did. I went back to ROM toolbox, Revnumber's section and there is nothing here. So, back to Rom Manager, where I download build 139. Then I boot into CWR using the Droid 2 Bootstrap, because I'm still on the OTA. Wipe Data, Cache, install from zip, and install the file that I downloaded from CWR. When I reboot I'm stuck at the red Moto emblem. I then have to sbf and start the whole process over again. I've never had this much trouble before. WTF is going on with the install process? Any help from you guys would be awesome.

E
dit: after reading some more, I install phantomgamer's build. It works as advertised.

Last edited: