[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

Inverse

Reaction score
Okay, I'm Boot Looping on the Cyanogen Logo. Followed everything in the instructions to a T~ but can't get passed the silly Android on a Skateboard. :<

I cleared cache, but not data as I really don't want to break anything. Waiting on some help cuz I really don't want to start over. ^^

mjs1015

Reaction score
Yeah wiping data is a good idea. Unless your coming from a previous version of cm7 then you should definately wipe data.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Nosdroidamus

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know squat about tricks to extend batt life, but I'm not running any under/over volt or clock & batt is fine on 12/29. I'm also using the modified hijack-boot.zip, but I don't see how that could make any difference. Maybe look into wiping your batt stats and/or try Better Battery Stats for more info: [APP] BetterBatteryStats adds battery history back to Gingerbread - xda-developers

Thanks for that, but it's not an issue of just battery calibration. I have the extended battery, and my battery drains from 100% to 0 in about ten hours. That's just plain horrible. Anybody else seeing this?

Knowpig

Reaction score
If you have a Droid 2, you need to try this ROM. Rock solid.

fishaholic

Reaction score
haha for once this thread has been dead lol....

i must say that the 1/7/12 version has been amazing.... not one issue period! but alas i have the flash bug and nothing worth flashing but the cm9 when its ready hahahahadancedroid

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
haha for once this thread has been dead lol....

i must say that the 1/7/12 version has been amazing.... not one issue period! but alas i have the flash bug and nothing worth flashing but the cm9 when its ready hahahahadancedroid

What's up Fish? Long time no post! Lol I will break out the sweet baby D2 and give it a whirl if you think its a worthy flash? Its been mainly running MIUI ICS without issue.

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

havens1515

Reaction score
Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

havens1515

Reaction score
That is pretty sweet. I probably would have a hard time getting used to it though. Been double pressing alt for so long,.

Tapatalked from an MIUI'd D2

Haha yeah, so many people thought it was like the end of the world when alt-lock stopped working, now I forget it's even there. Somebody typed their email address into my phone for me the other day though, and she was like "why won't the numbers work!?" Had to tell her alt-lock didn't work.

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Not true anymore. There is a commit that has been submitted to fix the alt-lock and the microphone buttons. It hasn't been approved yet though.

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,11675]Gerrit Code Review[/URL]

Okay sweet, ya I knew I saw that just not sure if it was approved.
Haha alt lock is like one big reason why I never went back to cm, I'm on liberty for now

havens1515

Reaction score
Okay sweet, ya I knew I saw that just not sure if it was approved.
Haha alt lock is like one big reason why I never went back to cm, I'm on liberty for now

Really? Hit alt twice, you have alt-lock. Biggest non-issue thing I've ever seen. CM is so worth having to hit a button twice.

There's 4 pretty big commits that are awaiting approval that will make a HUGE difference for the D2. Once those are approved, it should be EXTREMELY close to being completely bug free.
Gerrit Code Review