[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

mgarney26

Reaction score
Conversation starter...if there is one thing that you wish would be included in cm7 that's not already included what would it be and why?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Conversation starter...if there is one thing that you wish would be included in cm7 that's not already included what would it be and why?

USB tether. For situations where my wireless USB driver fails. And if I hook up to a new Linux district that doesn't have the wireless drivers.

Both situations I have had to deal with.

Posted from my D2 with CM7GB

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I voted for the Rev..but that's a hard decision brothers..framework is kickaxx too...Dang..Well, it he doesn't win, I will try and get him one...I have offers on devices daily, yesterday I was offered two new in box DX's for 100 each...sometimes I get offers from people who would rather give me a device for my time...I will scope for him a bio! If I get a price, maybe we can all pitch in?

mgarney26

Reaction score
The roms on this forum...are they the only ones availiable for the droid 2? I'm starting to feel like drummer here and getting into a flashing mood. But I want one that's gb based that still gets updated regularly...lol

rystan11

Reaction score
Liquid was great except for the camera problem. It would work once then quit. Anyone else have that problem?

I nand'd back to 10/6

mgarney26

Reaction score
Liquid was great except for the camera problem. It would work once then quit. Anyone else have that problem?

I nand'd back to 10/6

Kinda why I went back myself...all in all it was a great rom.
Just kinda felt like I was cheating on cm7 though lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

I nand'd back to 10/6

Same here but honestly, I'm just a flash whore...Headed back now! Love you Liquid! Love you Cm7 eh hummm..Love you..um....what's next? Lmao

mgarney26

Reaction score
Same here but honestly, I'm just a flash whore...Headed back now! Love you Liquid! Love you Cm7 eh hummm..Love you..um....what's next? Lmao

So you felt like you were cheating on her too huh???...OMG! my wife was right...I am in love with these roms than I am with her!...lol

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

I nand'd back to 10/6

I'm really liking the Liquid rom. The camera issue is annoying as is a wirelessissue I keep having. Hoping they get straight soon. Not sure that I would go back to cm7 yet.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm really liking the Liquid rom. The camera issue is annoying as is a wirelessissue I keep having. Hoping they get straight soon. Not sure that I would go back to cm7 yet.

Yeah I have been without camera for too long lol but it works after reboots!:) lol

nailbomb3

Reaction score
Guys, I'm like super screwed. Can't get into the bootloader at all to SBF my phone.

I CAN however get into STOCK Recovery. Does anyone have an update.zip that I can use to flash my phone back to stock Froyo?