[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
The main thing I was trying to accomplish was possible getting youtube to play on my home tv but I'm not sure its possible

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Logitech Revue $99 from Amazon. It's an Android based Google TV adapter. I'm getting one before the end of the year.

From a Liquified D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Logitech Revue $99 from Amazon. It's an Android based Google TV adapter. I'm getting one before the end of the year.

From a Liquified D2

Awesome brother! I know I've been wanting one of those blueray players with youtube and google and etc built in...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where did you find the link to it? I want it! Lol

Im the one who posted the link a few days ago. Its in this thread. Not too far above. Just look and im sure you'll find it

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude I finally got around to flashing it...its amazing!

I've had to sbf twice this week and I think that boot animation is the culprit. It's only after flashing it that my phone freezes during bootup and i need to sbf. I'm holding off on it for a while. It is awesome tho :)

mgarney26

Reaction score
Ok so I think I flashed tonights build however if I go into rom manager it asks if I still want to install....any ideas? I know when I got finished flashing the build I flashed I still had the nexus boot animation that I put on before tonights build was released. Is it safe to reflash tonights build if I already flashed it or is there a way for me to tell?

Last edited:

havens1515

Reaction score
It's perfectly safe to flash it again. And for the record, with the last few builds there has been no way to tell each one apart from the others. :-/

mgarney26

Reaction score
It's perfectly safe to flash it again. And for the record, with the last few builds there has been no way to tell each one apart from the others. :-/

Just want to know if I was the only one having issues with the market not working

havens1515

Reaction score
I haven't flashed it yet, but I did see someone on the Dev thread that had some issues with auto brightness not working. Haven't seen anyone with Market issues.