[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

nailbomb3

Reaction score
I voted for the Rev..but that's a hard decision brothers..framework is kickaxx too...Dang..Well, it he doesn't win, I will try and get him one...I have offers on devices daily, yesterday I was offered two new in box DX's for 100 each...sometimes I get offers from people who would rather give me a device for my time...I will scope for him a bio! If I get a price, maybe we can all pitch in?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

NIB phones for that much? Man I wish I were you lol...my D2 is dead in the water (pun intended ugh) right now and I'm phoneless.

I voted for Rev, well...just cause :)

mgarney26

Reaction score
Guys, I'm like super screwed. Can't get into the bootloader at all to SBF my phone.

I CAN however get into STOCK Recovery. Does anyone have an update.zip that I can use to flash my phone back to stock Froyo?

Nail I have one if your phone isn't completly dead...and if I can figure out how to. Send it to you.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm like super screwed. Can't get into the bootloader at all to SBF my phone.

I CAN however get into STOCK Recovery. Does anyone have an update.zip that I can use to flash my phone back to stock Froyo?

Really? Are you sure you're hitting the right button combo? (sorry, I have to ask).

LiquidD2

havens1515

Reaction score

Yeah, as ldopa said, are you sure you're pressing the right button combo? To get into the bootloader you need to hold the up arrow on the physical keyboard (The arrow pointing toward the screen) while powering on. If that doesn't work, there is the tbh sbf zip file, but idk enough about that to help you with it. (and idk if it can be flashed from stock recovery, or only CWM recovery)

idefiler6

Reaction score
I voted for the Rev..but that's a hard decision brothers..framework is kickaxx too...Dang..Well, it he doesn't win, I will try and get him one...I have offers on devices daily, yesterday I was offered two new in box DX's for 100 each...sometimes I get offers from people who would rather give me a device for my time...I will scope for him a bio! If I get a price, maybe we can all pitch in?

There was a lot of discussion in the thread about starting a donation for the runner-up. No doubts both guys are going to get a Bionic. I wonder why they bothered with a second poll anyway, I would have just had the donor pick one, let donations by the other.

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
I'm really liking the Liquid rom. The camera issue is annoying as is a wirelessissue I keep having. Hoping they get straight soon. Not sure that I would go back to cm7 yet.

Posted from my D2 with CM7GB

I tried liquid out too and I liked it a lot. It was smoother, but that might just be launcher pro idk. I ended up going back to cm7 though, because I just didn't like the way it looked and couldn't find any themes I liked (guess im picky). Is there a way to get the stock cm7 theme on liquid gingerbread?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I tried liquid out too and I liked it a lot. It was smoother, but that might just be launcher pro idk. I ended up going back to cm7 though, because I just didn't like the way it looked and couldn't find any themes I liked (guess im picky). Is there a way to get the stock cm7 theme on liquid gingerbread?

Liquid uses the same theme engine as CM7. I think the stock theme is tweaked a bit, but you could take the stock theme apk out of CM7 and install in Liquid. Then choose it from the Theme Chooser. I use the ADW Ex launcher instead of Launcher pro. I really like the XperiaArc theme, the Honeybread theme, but there are several other good ones. If you use liquid in the Nom Nom section is jrummy's theme chooser themes utility that lets you go through almost all available themes. There are dozens of them.

mgarney26

Reaction score
Sorry for the off beat question here but does anyone know of a way to transfer music to an xbox 360?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Saw this on my subscription to p3droid..lol he's always ahead of the game..must be nice to work in the middle of all the awesomeness..lol

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Sorry for the off beat question here but does anyone know of a way to transfer music to an xbox 360?

The easiest way is to set it up as a media center extender. Then you can just stream the music form your computer. You can also transfer it via USB flash drive. Making the media center extender gives you a lot of other cool options for various types of media streaming.

mgarney26

Reaction score
The easiest way is to set it up as a media center extender. Then you can just stream the music form your computer. You can also transfer it via USB flash drive. Making the media center extender gives you a lot of other cool options for various types of media streaming.

The main thing I was trying to accomplish was possible getting youtube to play on my home tv but I'm not sure its possible