[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mattedblues baby! It just feels.... right with this rom. Wallpaper is from the ICS apk I posted above. There's a couple nice ones in there IMO

LiquidD2

mjs1015

Reaction score
That I'm unsure of. If you're feeling up for a potential sbf then why not try it? It may or may not work. They said liberty wouldn't work on the ota, but I've seen some reports that it works fine with the ota. This may be the same deal, i'm just not sure if. I had to sbf 2 times today messing with my build.prop so
It's become second nature :)

LiquidD2

Just tried to flash Liberty with the ota and no go. I can't seem to stop flashing everything lately! Maybe ZS is next:) I'm gonna try to wait till jake comes out with a ota based ZS.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are not alone my good friend. I often sbf and flash roms I hate for no other reason then to flash. I'm obsessed with flashlights for the same reason ;)

LiquidD2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are not alone my good friend. I often sbf and flash roms I hate for no other reason then to flash. I'm obsessed with flashlights for the same reason ;)

LiquidD2

Lmao! That's me! How did the root go with the newb? I'm sure if he wanted to root after all then you surely got him hooked up?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
That I'm unsure of. If you're feeling up for a potential sbf then why not try it? It may or may not work. They said liberty wouldn't work on the ota, but I've seen some reports that it works fine with the ota. This may be the same deal, i'm just not sure if. I had to sbf 2 times today messing with my build.prop so
It's become second nature :)

LiquidD2

Truth? All of them work..I dl all of them one night right after the ota when all were saying you had to sbf..just for giggles I dl the v.09 liberty and baaammmmm! Lol they have gingerbread framework and I quess kernel is close

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Truth? All of them work..I dl all of them one night right after the ota when all were saying you had to sbf..just for giggles I dl the v.09 liberty and baaammmmm! Lol they have gingerbread framework and I quess kernel is close

Wait a minute..you know when I said all of them, that's an exageration right? Lol Ok..let's say a few, apex I know will work and liberty so I believe the other gingies will as well, but like brother ldopa said...we love sbf anyway right? Just adds flavor to the flash! Ooooooooo I like that..some "Flavor to the Flash" yup, I said that....lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ICS with MyMod and ICS wallpaper...woot woot..looking clean no?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
There I have my ICS menu up in the second pic showing the ICS menu is working..lol