[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on it as well...after the crap I did to sbf back...thought I messed it up for about 2 hours.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I'm charging my batt now..so it is ota ging right?(the kernel) and how is the camera?

My Battery is Rockin with MyMod!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's good to be home Haha

CM7GB-D2

Wow, read a few posts back...eh hummmm....I was hunting you down..when I flashed liquid, I forgot to save your #...lol glad to see you back brother! Now, go get some Liquid lovin!

jfriend33

Reaction score
I've got the droid 2 running the october 6th release of cm7 from revs/rom mgr (which IS AWESOME!!). I have the latest wifi tether installed (i believe its v6). I also have tried alternating with barnacle. My issue is, when tethering to my windows xp netbook, using google chrome, I have to click a link 4 to 6 times for it to load sometimes. Occasionally I will have to click stop and refresh several times. I am noticing once a week that if I roll my mouse over the wireless icon on my netbook, the connection speed will not be at 54Mbps, but as low as 2, 5, or 11. I noticed barnacle is never even reaches that high but even it fluctuates. My wifi on my netbook works just fine on other networks. I just installed opera browser, it will render the pages without me clicking the link 6 times, it just runs extremely slow.

I just tried using my hotspot on a friends laptop running windows 7. It seemed to work just fine although it was a little slow.

I wanted to check to see if it was due to verizon throttling the connection and the speeds are 1.5-2mbps on speakeasy and speedtest (both on the phone via app, and on chrome on netbook) so no worries there.

My roomie has a droid x on froyo and i put tether on it and the internet runs just fine on my netbook.

What can I do besides SBF'ing and starting everything over from scratch?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Liquids settings are sweet! Of course he has compiled them into an app in the drawer....super fast for me...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gone for a week and I come back to a new rom? Love it. Dl liquid now. I'll be honest, I liked it before, but always came back to cm7. Is this new update much better? Either way, I'm gonna go ahead and wipe this baby. See you soon!

CM7GB-D2