[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The updated build fixes both the FC/can't connect to camera issues when taking pics and looking at them in the gallery, and also the FC that occurred if you opened the camera and the put the screen to sleep and woke it up again. Noice!!

Woot! Thanks, Rev... :)

havens1515

Reaction score
Look at my last post and dl the legend X theme..its even better..I'm trippin on this guy..he's the bomb themer!!

My Battery is Rockin with MyMod!!!

I'm using the Legend X right now with the GO Launcher Honeycomb Theme. It's pretty awesome!

The only thing I don't like about it is that the status bar battery is hard to see with that theme. (I've tried changing the color, they're all pretty hard to see)

I'm digging on the xperia arc theme myself.

Posted from my D2 with CM7GB

I liked the Xperia Arc theme too. Haven't actually turned it on yet, but it looked cool in the screenshots.

havens1515

Reaction score
I'm running the Legend X Theme that Drummer was running, but every time I reboot, it goes back to the default theme. Weirdest part, is that if I go into Theme Chooser it says that Legend X is the current theme, but it's not actually themed.

I'm running 9/26 build (I'll update to 10/6 when I get home.) Anyone else having this issue with themes not sticking?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I finally tried to ROOT my Moto D1. I Rooted it successfully, and installed FREE ROM Manager in the Marketplace. I opened it, and then downloaded the first theme that was an option. It then went into Clockwork recovery mode, and then the screen went black. The Motorola logo then showed up like my phone was booting on, and then the "DROID" wording showed. Next the Droid eye came up, and began to pulsate, like everytime you boot up the phone. But now, my Phone just keeps on continuously going back and forth from the "DROID" and Red Eye logos. It doesn't stop. Has anyone every had this problem before? Any pointers or tips for the Newb? HELP ASAP would be much appreciated.

No problems here on the 9/21:::::::::::::::& I'm happy all of you are enjoying the find....I'm hoping we all can join in on the cm7 theme finds!! I'm running the ics that KC put up..its looking great and clean with the Legend >X< I'm going to check out 10/6 and arc when I get home..I tried an arc theme a month or so back and didn't like it..I'm sure this guy Kevin rocked it!!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I went back to adw and set it up to look like xperia and set the song sketch font from jrummys font changer.
I tried the xperia launcher but didn't care for it.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went back to adw and set it up to look like xperia and set the song sketch font from jrummys font changer.
I tried the xperia launcher but didn't care for it.

When I get off, I'm looking into it too! Thanks!:)

havens1515

Reaction score
I'm running the Legend X Theme that Drummer was running, but every time I reboot, it goes back to the default theme. Weirdest part, is that if I go into Theme Chooser it says that Legend X is the current theme, but it's not actually themed.

I'm running 9/26 build (I'll update to 10/6 when I get home.) Anyone else having this issue with themes not sticking?

OK, this last time I rebooted it was fine when everything loaded, idk what happened the last 2 times before that when I rebooted.