'The All New HTC One' Slogan for the M8 Leaks Again

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
evleaks-all-new-htc-one-second-story.png

This news would appear to be additional corroboration that HTC will be following Apple's example and simply calling their next HTC One (codenamed M8) by the same retail name as the first "one." A new rumor again suggests that HTC's slogan for their next flagship device is simply, "The All New HTC One."

This shouldn't comes as much of a surprise and makes perfect sense. Not only does Apple simply keep calling their successful iPhone by the same name every year, even Google got in on the act with successive generations of the Nexus 7. Regardless of what they eventually call it, hopes are high for this device. Here at HQ, we can't wait to see what the new "dual-camera" sensor is capable of.

We are also holding out hope for this device because we would like to see HTC rise to competitiveness again. It would be great to see another successful Android competitor start putting pressure on Samsung. We suspect that HTC's hopes are riding on the M8.

Source: @evleaks

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I have high hopes for this device. The S5 isnt really what im looking for, the Z2 wont come for a while and might have an unlockable bootloader and then there is this...

The G3 may be coming....eventually.

I might just get a G2 on the cheap and be happy for a while.

Bara65

Reaction score
So what is the expected spec list of M8? I saw 5" 1080p, SD800 processor, 2Gb, dual sensor camera before. Is there any updated leaks, rumor on that?

combatmedic870

Reaction score
So what is the expected spec list of M8? I saw 5" 1080p, SD800 processor, 2Gb, dual sensor camera before. Is there any updated leaks, rumor on that?
SD 801 I'm sure, and 3GB ram hopefully. HTC is commonly the front runner of new tech. With the exception of 3GB ram. So maybe something new....Who knows...