Tech Explosion! Several Big Launches Coming Next Week

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
planets-align.jpg

The last week in July of 2015 will turn out to be some sort of cosmic convergence bringing a platoon of new technology releases. Next week will mark a plethora of product launches, from new smartphones to new operating systems. Here's a quick rundown on each:
  • Moto X (2015 - 3rd Gen)
  • Moto G (2015 - 3rd Gen)
  • Moto ??? (perhaps some other Motorola devices - like a new Droid - could also be announced)
  • Moto 360 (next gen - maybe coming)
  • Nokia VR (a new Nokia Made Virtual Reality headset is rumored to be announced next week at a press event)
  • OnePlus 2
  • Microsoft's Windows 10
As you can see, it's definitely going to be an exciting week. Of course, we will be covering these right here, so be sure to stay tuned for all of the details. Sound off and let us know which of these you are most excited about.

Last edited:

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm anxiously looking forward to the Moto 360v2....also hoping they could surprise us with a tablet that blows us away (yeah, fat chance I know).

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good point! I forgot about that one. I'll add it to the list.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm interested to see what Moto brings to the table this time around. I spent a lot of time with their devices before switching to Samsung and I'm thinking I might need to revisit my old friend next time around.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm probably not going Moto X but interested to see it.. new 360 for sure... One+2

Tapped by NexusSix

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The 360 v2 has my interest.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a round watch with a bigger screen and lesser bezel so it isn't so ginormius overall. I hope the 360-2 goes that direction.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see a round watch with a bigger screen and lesser bezel so it isn't so ginormius overall. I hope the 360-2 goes that direction.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

I feel like no one has really raised the bar - basically all the watches have the same specs as last year (and from the few rumors I've seen, that will hold true for the 360-2). A few are really good looking watches, but haven't seen much in the way of added features or tech (aside from Google updating Android Wear).

I'm looking to pull the trigger on one, mainly for fitness but related to that I'm interested in using it to unlock my door with bluetooth so I can leave the keys at home.