Tak3n Trailer Surprises; Could be the best of all 3 Movies!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Before watching the brand new trailer for Tak3n, (the official name of Taken 3), I was not in the least bit interested in seeing this film. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Liam Neeson fan, and really enjoyed the first movie and was entertained by the second one.

The only reason I was actively avoiding this movie was because the idea has worn thin, and I don't like to support sequels just for the sake of sequels. Apparently I underestimated the creativity of Hollywood writers.

After gawking at the coolness of this trailer, it looks like a perfect "end-cap" to the trilogy, and I am actually more excited to see this movie than the first two!

vertical

Reaction score
Bryan Mills said:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

vertical

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 3.24.31 PM.png

Looks like HTC got in on this one...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This guy has the worst luck or he's just plain terrible at protecting his family. I'll go with the latter :) :)

Reactions: cr6
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It must be bad karma. lol!