Tablets

Diordna

Reaction score
Which is the best?

I only played with iPad in a store and I thought it was sweet, and from reading around the iPad is probably the best so far and android tablets aren't doing so great?
But idk, what do you think?

Darkseider

Reaction score
Viewsonic GTab is a BEAST. Stock with the new firmware it's ok. Rooted with custom firmware it is a monster.

lejiii

Reaction score
Can you compare them to he iPad, along with prices?? Thank you :)

paid about 379 for mine, rooted it before anything else, installed custom ROM and WOWEE!!!
half the price, a million times the apps, all the fun of andriod with all the market flexibility and community responsiveness we all know and love... cant go wrong... used with a rooted droid phone, wifi tethering and who needs to pay another data plan?
hmmm.... anything else?
oh, yeah... external sd. micro usb. usb, will read thumb drive and support external keyboard and mouse (though the mouse is wierd to use... not like a mouse but like a finger on your desk...)
I love my gtablet... :biggrin:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Typing this on my Mac wireless keyboard which is bluetooth connected to my iPad. I love it.

mip

Reaction score
Notion Ink's adam

A new start up company's first tablet. Check out their website for more information and pricing. They have 4 variants and the pre-orders are sold out.

http:\\notionink.com

Techcrunch.com, engadget.com and some others tried it out at the CES this year.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Which is the best?

I only played with iPad in a store and I thought it was sweet, and from reading around the iPad is probably the best so far and android tablets aren't doing so great?

I would personally wait until the Moto Xoom is released, it's going to be a beast.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Which is the best?

I would personally wait until the Moto Xoom is released, it's going to be a beast.

I agree 100 %

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk