Sync with outlook

bean

Reaction score
Will this phone sync with Outlook to move my calendar over? If so how? What do I do? I was told it did but if it does not then I am not sure if I can keep it. I really don't want to put my daily events on gmail.

ebean

Reaction score
hey there...i'm a bean too. on this forum, ebean. in real life: beany!

it syncs outlook to gcalendar or you can download a third-party application like companion link (which syncs also to g-applications) or missing sync (which syncs from your computer to your phone only - but the 2 way sync for android isn't ready for about another month).

kashauri

Reaction score
it syncs outlook to gcalendar or you can download a third-party application like companion link

I better prefer Sync2 than Companion link. Sync2 syncs Outlook's data to Google absolutely amazing. it syncs both ways and you can choose between automatic or manual synchronization

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
There is no app required to sync Outlook calendar on a PC to Droid if you go through Google Calendar. Open Google calendar, sign in. Click on sync in the upper right corner and look for the link on the page that opens. Syncs wireslessly both ways phone to PC, PC to phone