Can someone PLEASE help me with using My Phone Explorer on my Droid???

CatB

Reaction score
Ok, so I installed My Phone Explorer on my desktop and my Droid Thunderbolt, hoping for a more reliable way to sync my Outlook calendar and contacts to my Droid, as HTC Sync is horrible!

I have synced once after installing MPE, and I am confused on how this works with Outlook. (FYI, the sync between MPE and my Droid worked well. All the appts on my phone and the contacts went into the MPE app on my desktop).

First off, I had my phone set with HTC sync so that only a years worth of appts going back and going forward would sync. Now, I have appts in my Outlook on my desktop that go back years and I do not want to touch those! They are very sentimental.

How do I set up My Phone Explorer to sync with my phone going back a year but also have it pick up appts furtehr back in Outlook and is this even possible?
I am really confused on how to use MPE, my phone and Outlook all together and it looks like the forums/help board is in a foreign language....UGH!

Edit: Now, a few minutes later, for no reason I can think of, when I re-opened MPE on my desktop, all the events that were put into the calendar from my Droid after I synced are now gone from the desktop version!!! WTF???? Already these issues????

Please advise!
Thanks,
Cat

xiaofeige

Reaction score
I am using mobisynapse, not My Phone Explorer.
It works fine for me.

OP
C

CatB

Reaction score
I am using mobisynapse, not My Phone Explorer.
It works fine for me.

Actually, forgot I even posted this! I have been using My Phone Explorer for about 2 weeks now and it is seamless! Totally awesome with Outlook. Here's to never looking back to HTC Sync again!