Stuck in boot loop

OP
L

Lusslax33

Reaction score
Ok, im installing the drivers now, then im gonna try doing this, ill let you know if it works

OP
L

Lusslax33

Reaction score
When i start the whole thing the video shows that something should say update in progress and nothing changed on my phone, any suggestions?

OP
L

Lusslax33

Reaction score
i just got it working again in froyo. now i just need to upgrade to gingerbread and itll be back to normal. thanks for the help.

wiggin105

Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem (i think). After I install Gingerbread, I try Droid 2 Bootstrap and Reboot Recovery. Instead of actually Rebooting Recovery, I just have an endless bootloop. Any suggestions?

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
First pull the battery and boot up again...that cures a certain percentage of boot loops that can occur shortly after a ROM change.

wiggin105

Reaction score
First pull the battery and boot up again...that cures a certain percentage of boot loops that can occur shortly after a ROM change.

Tried. No luck. Let it boot loop for 5 min before I pulled the battery and then I let it bootloop some more. After that, went into factory recovery and did a restore to no avail. SBF back to Froyo and Gingered again and still have the same problem.

wiggin105

Reaction score
So... i'm an idiot. Was restoring Bootstrap with all my other programs and whatever app data that was stored with it was breaking it. Delete data, run, and reboot into recovery works just find.

Fletch71011

Reaction score
I'm still stuck in boot loop myself. Trying to sbf, but RDS Lite is not recognizing my device. I installed the drivers, pulled the battery, etc. to no avail. Any ideas?

EDIT: Swapped SD cards and it let me factory reset. Not sure why this fixed it, but it worked.

EDIT 2: My factory reset loaded Android 2.3.3 for some reason and I'm not rooted. RDS Lite still won't pick up my device, any more ideas?

Last edited: