Sprint Offers Note 7 Owners Free Phones

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
The fact that somewhere in the back of your head is the thought of you waking up in the middle of the night and your house is filled with smoke, is enough for most sane people to steer clear of anything samsung + lithium ion in one package.
I've got more important things to worry about then thinking will it or won't it burn the house down at night.
Samsung need a mandatory recall of all note 7 and send them to recycle factory. Full refund + $1k to all note owners.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
So you're saying the phone didn't burn up on a plane and people didn't have to catch another flight?!?!?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
No I am not saying that at all. First it is alleged to be the New Note 7. 2nd we should wait for the results. Question how many Safe Note 7's overheating has been reported so far that caught fire or smoking that have not been proven false. Yes there are some bad phones that can slip through. Also there are people looking for the quick buck!

What happened to the Government checking out the devices before letting them release the new ones. Are they on the payroll?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
1 is 1 too many. Even if they release billions of them. 1 accident in the wrong place at the wrong time and thousands are dead.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
1 is 1 too many. Even if they release billions of them. 1 accident in the wrong place at the wrong time and thousands are dead.
My question why they do not recall iPhone then if one is to many?

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Is The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission on Samsung's Payroll? They did the Testing of the New Note 7's before the release!
Did they do physical testing or just review the design docs like most companies? Have any proof they tested at all?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The fact that somewhere in the back of your head is the thought of you waking up in the middle of the night and your house is filled with smoke, is enough for most sane people to steer clear of anything samsung + lithium ion in one package.
I've got more important things to worry about then thinking will it or won't it burn the house down at night.
Samsung need a mandatory recall of all note 7 and send them to recycle factory. Full refund + $1k to all note owners.

That's insanity talking. IMO.
A quick check and there are probably 30+ items in my home with Lithium power supplies, any of which could by your words become a flammable issue to burn my house down. Anything is possible, with those, the wiring in the house, the brakes or airbag in the car.

Not worried or need money from Samsung.

Sent from my New Note 7

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That's insanity talking. IMO.
A quick check and there are probably 30+ items in my home with Lithium power supplies, any of which could by your words become a flammable issue to burn my house down. Anything is possible, with those, the wiring in the house, the brakes or airbag in the car.

Not worried or need money from Samsung.

Sent from my New Note 7
50c0cec789343e95c932f5972d344102.jpg

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That's why I carry 2 phones, 2 chances to spontaneously combust....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Me too! Or in case I put nougat on one and it pisses me off.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Me too! Or in case I put nougat on one and it pisses me off.

Does it taste better with Nougat on it?

Sent from my New Note 7

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Did they do physical testing or just review the design docs like most companies? Have any proof they tested at all?

If they tested every product prior to release... Those products will be outdated by the time it hit the streets.
I believe they just review design specs..