SPB shell 3d launcher. Think before buying

rumblee1

Reaction score
Thought this would be great on my bionic since this dual core baby flies thru the paces. HOWEVER, I was wrong. This launcher was nice, but made the bionic lag when going from any app back to the home screen. Then it started causing blackouts for seconds at a time. And randomly set off apps that were never pressed. I had to un install. Once I did, this phone was back to normal flying thru apps and anything it was told to do. So, it was definitely the launcher that caused it. That's why GOOGLE MARKET, 15 damn minutes for a refund is NOT enough time to test certain apps or launchers. Thanks a bunch.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
Thats too bad. Ive had this launcher for months and works flawlessly. Not sure why it sucks on your phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bill1253

Reaction score
No lag on mine and actually it works perfect. I have been using SPB for a few weeks now and I'm really liking it. Maybe it runs fine for me because I'm running 5.9.901

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SANhacker

Reaction score
Works great on my RAZR. Sounds like some other app on your phone may be conflicting with it.

km75

Reaction score
Works fine on my bionic as well. Honestly, I even had it installed on my D3 without the problems you mentioned. It is a little bit of a memory hog though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Personally, I just have an issue with spending 14.95 for an app that I cannot even try out. Getting stuck with it at that price when there are a lot cheaper or free alternative launchers is kinda crazy to me personally. I use Go Launcher these days and it is a major improvement over the stock launcher.

I would try SPB if there was a 7 day trial, but no way am I dropping that kind of money on it basically sight unseen.