Sourcery ROM 2.2

Jasko

Reaction score
The in call icon that appears in the notification bar while on bluetooth is wrong. The answer slider is also disturted

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

Yeh I just know about the incoming call answer slider is halfway off the screen.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

darkmatter

Reaction score
I found that happens with the rotary slider. When I turn off rotary lockscreen, it was no longer off the screen.

Jasko

Reaction score
I found that happens with the rotary slider. When I turn off rotary lockscreen, it was no longer off the screen.

I have this unchecked in the sourcery tweaks and the issue still persists. Are you using the Galaxy S theme? Might just be the theme..

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Rotary works fine for me, i uncheck it and it disappears. I am on the GB theme now so it might be a theme related issue. i find the GB to flawless.

Jasko

Reaction score
Rotary works fine for me, i uncheck it and it disappears. I am on the GB theme now so it might be a theme related issue. i find the GB to flawless.

Yeah, I figured it was theme related. I was hoping gflam could tweak it to correct the issue.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I saw someone on another forum say they had netflix running on sourcery. I tried on sourcery but no luck, I thought it was gingerbread only. Anyone get it to run on sourcery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
you could try this

I saw someone on another forum say they had netflix running on sourcery. I tried on sourcery but no luck, I thought it was gingerbread only. Anyone get it to run on sourcery.

this says editing the build prop will make it work. make sure to back up your current build prop.

Netflix - Page 2 - xda-developers

look down that thread and try that. i havent tried it.

I read that forum becaue i had a g2x i returned but it appears that phone was bad because i am getting great 4g on a tmobile hotspot(no land based internet where i am living now) so thinking about picking up another g2x.
versizon is too slow with their 4g rollout and apparently too bugged on it as well. so ill enjoy 4g(about 9 megs down-3mb up) with dual core on tmobile until either att takes over or verizon gets their act together.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Eagle
Verizon is doing decent to say the least with the 4g.
Looks like t-mobile is trying to attract the Grizzly Adams demographic.
But you can't expect to live next to Jeremiah Johnson, or for that matter, living in a van down by the river, and be at the top of Verizons 4g areas be covered.
I'm pretty sure mountain men and white separatists are top of the list for AT&T and T-mobile, as far as new burgeoning untapped markets. So as to boost falling market share.
It's all in my book:
Mobile Manipulation of Mountain Men: how eagle joined the dark side and other tales

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
no verizon 4g in my area for at least a year

on verizon. i went and got another g2x and this one works. 8meg down. so im happy. was kinda waiting to see how the sensation did but its locked down so ill play with this and save my money incase i have to pay full price for something later :)

i really liked the phone it was jsut the connection but it was the phone not tmobile but i have another 2 weeks to change my mind again :)
but plan on testing it out later or tommorow than rooting and throwing a custom kernel on and see what it can do :)

T-Dev

Reaction score
Eagle, was hoping you would end up with a T-bolt :)

Glad to hear your lovin the G2 again and is working for you

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Eagle
Verizon is doing decent to say the least with the 4g.
Looks like t-mobile is trying to attract the Grizzly Adams demographic.
But you can't expect to live next to Jeremiah Johnson, or for that matter, living in a van down by the river, and be at the top of Verizons 4g areas be covered.
I'm pretty sure mountain men and white separatists are top of the list for AT&T and T-mobile, as far as new burgeoning untapped markets. So as to boost falling market share.
It's all in my book:
Mobile Manipulation of Mountain Men: how eagle joined the dark side and other tales

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Hahaha! This guys @#$%ing hilarious