Something similar to Missed Call?

EMC23

Reaction score
Is there an app that is similar to Missed Call? I would like to be able to have different text tones and different tones when using Google Talk. I have Missed Call but it just doesn't work the way I would like it to. I really need for it to be able to vibrate when I have the phone on vibrate. I have asked the developer about this quite some time ago and it seems as if he isn't bothering with updates for it anymore.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

missed_call

Reaction score
I just like to mention that Missed Call does vibrate when your phone is set to the vibrate mode. I also like to mention that version 0.9.1 is coming in the next two days.

Regards

OP
E

EMC23

Reaction score
I just like to mention that Missed Call does vibrate when your phone is set to the vibrate mode. I also like to mention that version 0.9.1 is coming in the next two days.

Regards
Can you explain how to do this? I don't have vibrate checked because I do not want it vibrating when my phone is set to ring. I only want it to vibrate when I change the phone settings to vibrate.

missed_call

Reaction score

Regards
Can you explain how to do this? I don't have vibrate checked because I do not want it vibrating when my phone is set to ring. I only want it to vibrate when I change the phone settings to vibrate.

Ah yeah this feature is on the long list. I will implement this!