Missed Call Application

PatG

Reaction score
When I first got my Droid 1 in November 2009 one of the really nice apps I downloaded was Missed Call by Anno. I upgraded I can't find it on the market anymore. One of the nice things it did was to let you configure LED lights or vibrate notification (short-short-short, short-long, long-short, etc.) based on who was calling / texting. I had my family configured for different options, so if I got a text from them I know who it was from based on the vibration setting.

Anyone know where Missed Call went or if there is an app that lets you configure missed calls / texts based on specific contacts?

Thanks!!

sweaner

Reaction score
There are a couple of missed call apps in market that seem to do this, but I have not tried them.

OP
P

PatG

Reaction score
There are a couple of missed call apps in market that seem to do this, but I have not tried them.

I tried Easy Reminder, but I am not really sure it works all the time. But it doesn't do nearly as much as Missed Call does.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What phone do you have? I have a Nexus and LightFlow is arguably the best app I've downloaded for it:hail:

OP
P

PatG

Reaction score
I have the Rezound. I'll check out Lightflow