LED Notification App (Besides Missed Call)

rawburt

Reaction score
I just got the "missed call" app. Its great!! You can change LED colors, I love it!!!

toddj

Reaction score
Go to the market and download SMS Popup. It is free and works perfectly with plenty of features. You can change led color for different people who text you/custom vibrations/etc.
SMS Popup gets my vote for changing text message colors as well. Still no luck, though, in finding one to change gmail LED colors. That is mostly what I want it to do. I like having green for corporate emails, but i would like another color for my personal email.

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
^am i a fool, I had SMS popup installed a while back... and now that im searching for it in the market it's nowhere to be found?

impaler13355

Reaction score
You can choose a color for the k-9 mail program noticications. For me txts are orange, fb is blue, emails are green, and calls are red.

old no. 7

Reaction score
^am i a fool, I had SMS popup installed a while back... and now that im searching for it in the market it's nowhere to be found?
no, I looked for it last night and couldn't find it... I did however get Handcent last night (I've had it about 4 other times but never messed with settings so kept deleting but now it's to my liking and amazing)... Just get Handcent. It's got a popup feature, a widget, all kinds of customizeable features.

toddj

Reaction score
SMS Popup v1.0.7 Application for Android | Tools
you can use the barcode scanner to go right to it. it's still in the market, and just updated to 1.0.7

EDIT: was reading his comments on his blog, and it seems that it was off the market for a while today due to a bug that he has since updated.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im getting a dam purple light since I put on K9 mail but I can find no setting anywhere to change it..

zero7404

Reaction score
this is a capability that should be baked into the os, not provided via an app ...

dhs14

Reaction score
I'm now using Erik's Missed Call, which is working fine. You get to pick the color you want it to flash when someone leaves a message on your cell phone number

grabthenose

Reaction score
Why dont you guys try Blink? :icon_eek: Ive been using it for a while Missed call green, SMS blue, battery pink, memory yellow. I love the way my Droid blinking:D

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
does missed call work on froyo? my lights don't change...

fandroid1

Reaction score
Blink works fine on my nexus one 2.2 except the email support, not sure on froyo, you can have a try :)