Somebody's been listening

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guess when you don't think Verizon is listening they really are, they are just slow to respond. 4.04 has faster auto rotations, seems to hold a signal better, and just over all plain fast. The speed is unmatched by any other vzw phone in my opinion. I loved my rezound but must admit 4.04 is in a whole different level then what the nexus was at in 4.02 and even the leaked 4.03. I played with the one x at T-Mobile and its blazing as well. But something about stock just make things a little cleaner, leaner, and snappier. I hope I continue to be surprised in a good way. Stock rooted 4.04 ftw.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon has nothing to do with the corrections.

I'm sure you mean Google.

captdroid

Reaction score
Bah... AOKP 4.0.4 ftw! Blazing fast with many nice customization features

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm with Capt on this one. Don't think I'd ever switch back to stock for sure now cause of AOKP

captdroid

Reaction score
Yea man AOKP like having a supercharged stock 4.0.4 :) And always being improved

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
AOKP M5 + Franco Kernel Milestone 3 + 4.0.4 Radios + Lucid Theme = Happy wicked :happy:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^
AOKP AXIOM CMPLX + Franco Kernel Milestone 3 + 4.0.4 Radios = absolutely AMAZING.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup chalk that down as a fubar on my part. i am trying to get back in to this nexus wagon. I thought it was the official update only to realize it is just a soak. I may look at aokp.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I am running 4.0.4 AXIOM Patient Zero with the new radios and Imoysen's most current nightly. I will never go back to stock, but I will always jump back and forth between AOKP and what DT puts out in the AXIOM realm. Fastest performance ever, and pretty damn good battery life for how heavily I use my phone. Glad to hear that the new stock 4.0.4 seems to be brining some solid improvements though! :D Happy for those non-rooters out there.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am running 4.0.4 AXIOM Patient Zero with the new radios and Imoysen's most current nightly. I will never go back to stock, but I will always jump back and forth between AOKP and what DT puts out in the AXIOM realm. Fastest performance ever, and pretty damn good battery life for how heavily I use my phone. Glad to hear that the new stock 4.0.4 seems to be brining some solid improvements though! :D Happy for those non-rooters out there.

stock rooted... im running... but i feel like i been missing out. Got a lot of catching up to do.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
pc747 said:
stock rooted... im running... but i feel like i been missing out. Got a lot of catching up to do.

You have been lol...how about things like completely customizable soft keys, weather text right on the lockscreen with custom color and collapsable quick toggles for things like lte, wifi, etc and weather built in as an option...or custom themes, performance enhancements, faster rotation speeds, different recents windows styles, custom lockscreen apps (up to 8), custom led colors, centered clock with am/pm and day, custom pulldown image, and tons of other stuff lol, not to mention better battery life